Traversal stutter on PC

by MrH999

Original Post

Betreff: Traversal stutter on PC

★★★★★ Newbie
@AlfaOneSeven
Fallen Order is in Unreal Engine 4, and Survivor will be in 5. Dunno where you heard that it's in frostbite, it has alot of classic UE4 issues.

what you suggested, aside from clearing asset folder, is mostly placebo. The game doesnt have many stuttering issues outside of traversal stuttering, and Nvidia profile inspector extremely rarely improves performance more than just usual in game settings. Capping your FPS is all you need to do, the rest of this is irrelevant.
Message 41 of 172 (1,128 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@AlfaOneSeven Wrong: Jedi: Fallen Order is UE4. And btw there is no fix for traversal stutter.
Message 42 of 172 (1,102 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Xbob42 wrote:

Thanks for the workaround, but that sounds worse than just not playing at all. Dropping from 120 to 60 FPS, removing gsync, just making the entire experience dramatically worse to partially resolve an issue just isn't gonna do it for me.

Perhaps for others, especially those already on 60hz displays, this'll be great, but I'll keep holding out.

Yeah, it's like cutting your legs off to lose weight.

Message 43 of 172 (1,097 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Up.

Any updates EA? on the next patch, to fix the traversal stutter on pc. Because it's horrible and not plezant.

Message 44 of 172 (1,019 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, EA's been awful quiet about this one. C'mon guys, don't leave a near-perfect game in this really poor state for no reason.

Message 45 of 172 (982 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Xbob42 wrote:

Yeah, EA's been awful quiet about this one. C'mon guys, don't leave a near-perfect game in this really poor state for no reason.

I understand that things take time, but this is a major issue and I'm really surprised it hasn't been fixed yet. If the game was rubbish I would just move on, but it's actually great and I want to keep playing it, but not in its current stuttery state.

Message 46 of 172 (970 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MrH999 lots of updates to the beta patch branches since the last update on the 5th which gives me hope Standard smile
https://steamdb.info/app/1693980/history/
Message 47 of 172 (931 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@macatak That's very good, wish they'd update us even just saying "we're working on it." The silence is always the worst and I'm surprised devs still do it.
Message 48 of 172 (903 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well, EA? We're halfway through the week...

Message 49 of 172 (810 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Xbob42 https://steamdb.info/app/1693980/history/

I am hoping for tomorrow, 🙏
Message 50 of 172 (805 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help