Chapter 12, mission not updating Return power to shutters bug

by lvbadcompanyvl

Original Post

Chapter 12, mission not updating Return power to shutters bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Return power to shutters I put all the batteries in and powered in the shutters Nichole calls me and tells me to go up to the marker but it don’t update my quest so when I go through all the fans up to the starting point the door says locked and won’t open no matter how many times I restart 

Message 1 of 26 (2,621 Views)

Re: Chapter 12, mission not updating Return power to shutters bug

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this issue too, what do I do?

Message 2 of 26 (2,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have this problem too! I've tried all the checkpoints and can do whatever I want. But what annoys me is that I'm stuck in the 12th chapter and that on the first run. I can't start the chapter again!!! This option is missing in the game!!! I don't want to start over from scratch. Help please...

Message 3 of 26 (2,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, pretty demoralizing to encounter so close to the end of the game.

Message 4 of 26 (2,485 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

I wanted to check if anyone is running into this after the lastest update?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 26 (2,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me right now. I can’t return to the marker after starting the power. I went back on my save but it’s always happens. And my last save is chapter 8 I really don’t want to start again..

Message 6 of 26 (2,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me today. I'm on impossible mode and ran it with only plasma cutter. Definitely  do not want to start again.. only one save available and it's right before this part. The Dorr is always locked and I have loaded my game at least 10 times and then un-installed and reinstalled the game now. Do we have a patch coming soon? this was my final achievements to get for the most part. Really lame to be stuck now.

Message 7 of 26 (2,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the exact same problem. For some reason, my objective didnt update and now when I restore power to the junction, my objective is stil stuck on "restore power to shutter" so I can´t progress... I really don't want to go through the whole game again because of this bug. Hoping a fix is on the way!

Message 8 of 26 (2,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just uploaded the patch from today on PS5 and reloaded the game a couple of times and I am still stuck on the same spot. The restore power to shutter mission is still active and the hall door does not unlock after the power is restored by entering the 3 generators. No monsters are spawning in the area either. This is on impossible mode by the way.

Message 9 of 26 (2,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

New update didn’t fix the problem for me also. Still stuck.

Message 10 of 26 (2,297 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help