Chapter 12, mission not updating Return power to shutters bug

by lvbadcompanyvl

Original Post

Re: Chapter 12, mission not updating Return power to shutters bug

★★★ Newbie

I am currently experiencing the same issue. It keeps saying to restore power to the shutters which I have done but nothing is progressing. I am also playing on impossible mode. I have looked at other videos online and it appears that Football enemies should spawn on the walls before entering the fan stage area but they do not spawn for me. It looks like a lot of other people are having this issue on Chapter 12. EA please fix this issue asap. Thanks.

Message 11 of 26 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here as of today….please give my money back. I can’t finish the game and no matter how many times I reload I have the same problem. The mission doesn’t update

Message 12 of 26 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@iyzi1exp52eo happening un PS5
Message 13 of 26 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It just happended too me as well.

Message 14 of 26 (1,161 Views)

★ Novice

This happened to me this week. All my saves are from the chapter 12 and the same problem occurs every time I reload the game.

Message 15 of 26 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still can't go any further. Xbox Series X..... Don't come through the door! Don't have a save point for the chapters before that. I would have to start from scratch. Please help me finish the game. 

Message 16 of 26 (1,010 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone

The Chapter 12 issues are something we have been working on tracking, but to be honest updates for it are not as often as we would like. Below is everything I could find on this from the original ( which does apply) to the new one on what worked for others. I recently played the original and went to the new one just to see the differences.

If none of this helps out, please post the bug report info at the bottom so we can get this sent up for you.

“Load your game, move the marker all the way back into the last transition room that you came through, save the game again, and reload it. This time it should move smoothly through.

You need to let the shutter open all the way before pulling the marker through.”

What I will need from you!

Platform:

PSN ID/Xbox GT:

Region:

Are you using an internal or external drive?

Are you using an HDD or SSD?

Date this issue started (is it still happening?)?

Is anything else happening?

If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...⬅️We love these

If on PC, please share a DxDiag

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 17 of 26 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi all

is there a fix???

can it really be that this bug exist for such a long time and nobody cares about it???

Message 18 of 26 (771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not fix on my part. I really don’t want to start back at chapter 8 since that was my last save…

Message 19 of 26 (751 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem for me right now.  Xbox series X. 

I tried some of the previous save points, but nothing. The game is stuck.

Message 20 of 26 (387 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help