Traversal stutter on PC

by MrH999

Original Post

Betreff: Traversal stutter on PC

★★★★ Apprentice

And like everyone who posts a video claiming they have no stutters, they failed to present us a stutter-free video. lol

Message 91 of 172 (768 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@macatak wrote:
@Xbob42it's not my video, someone posted it on the Steam forums claiming they had no stutters

Which is funny, because the video showed them stuttering, even though they walked everywhere and capped the frame rate to 60. Not exactly a real world scenerio but what do you expect from the Steam forums.

Message 92 of 172 (754 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Keeping this hot topic aliveHeart

Message 93 of 172 (678 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yup, keep it alive. Good news is they're still working on it like crazy according to SteamDB. 16 depot changes just yesterday (going by UTC) and 5 already for today.

Message 94 of 172 (663 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i dont get it, whats the problem for Motive/EA to say: We hear you, we get it, please be patient, we´re working on it..Teeth bared

Message 95 of 172 (635 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Usually CMs don't post unless they have anything new to report. Given a EA rep asked on reddit a specific topic asking people to post their configs the day after release, I'm fairly sure they're actively working on all of this. Crossing fingers for the next patch to help fix this.

Message 96 of 172 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

To be honest if another update do not fix these type of problems, then... I dont know guys you should refund game first time you saw a problem.

And again people that I know from Steam they maxed game same as me and finished it, some of them like me even two times.

But seeing that some people still have a problem with Jedi Fallen Order... is a little off for me. That game is optimized really good.

Also I never said I capped game on 60. But still this is a thread for people who cant play a game in normal state so yes keep thread alive, and yes I do think some of the fixes that are only related to bugs and glitches cant help in this case.

Cheers.

Message 97 of 172 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@MohawkTheOne wrote:

To be honest if another update do not fix these type of problems, then... I dont know guys you should refund game first time you saw a problem.

And again people that I know from Steam they maxed game same as me and finished it, some of them like me even two times.

But seeing that some people still have a problem with Jedi Fallen Order... is a little off for me. That game is optimized really good.

Also I never said I capped game on 60. But still this is a thread for people who cant play a game in normal state so yes keep thread alive, and yes I do think some of the fixes that are only related to bugs and glitches cant help in this case.

Cheers.

If the game works perfectly for you then you have no reason to be here, other than to troll. Do you go outside hospitals and scream "I'M HEALTHY HAHA YOU DYING IDIOTS".

Message 98 of 172 (555 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MohawkTheOne Yes, I could finish the game right now as well... What does that have to do with stutters? Many people won't notice or care because their standards are low, they're not very observant, or various other reasons. *Everyone* has the stuttering.
Message 99 of 172 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This could be significant. I noticed the beta branches stopped their feverish uploads yesterday, and 15 hours ago it went from " beta_patch_stab" (presumably beta patch stable) to "tu3_final" (I don't know what tu3 could mean, some acronym for something like a release candidate?) which means for good or ill, I believe a patch is coming soon!

Forgive me if a CM has already commented on a patch release or something, been playing Returnal all day and just checked in on this.

EDIT: Randomly just figured out what TU means! Knew it was a familiar phrase. Obviously it's "title update," so this is "title update 3," or the third patch.

Message 100 of 172 (498 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help