Message 91 of 100 (340 Views)

Re: M★RZEC - Man[ager] with a Mission

★★★★ Guide

240900.png

240902.png

Message 92 of 100 (339 Views)

★ Guide

Great-looking graphics. With the latest transfers, you have good depth in most areas. I am not familiar with the league but this looks like a team that can compete in lower leagues for sure. 

Message 93 of 100 (326 Views)

I second the praise on the graphics. Looks really great and easy on the eye. A lot of details too, in the squad overview. Something I've also done previously, but haven't paid too much mind lately. Perhaps I should make such an overview soon, at the end of the season maybe...

You've assembled a really homogeneous side there, haven't you? Every position coverede by a player with 71 to 73 OVR. Some even by two players on a similar level. It's really a TEAM and not just 3-4 individuals standing out above the rest. Seems like a proper build, and I think you're on the right path to get that much coveted promotion to Ligue 1.

Message 94 of 100 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Thanks! @JustinCase0110 

Actually, the font on the images is actually the font the club is using on their website. The font is called <Raleway>

I'm very content about the signings. I immediately saw that my goalkeepers and strikers needed a revamp but not counting those four, I only made a few very precise bargains with Bonnah, Nouhou and Mendez (and promoted two from the academy). Two of them were swaps, one was a free transfer.

Message 95 of 100 (287 Views)

★★★★ Pro

A lot has changed in 11 days...you're now in France.

Good luck with that.  The game "lost" my St-Etienne career a couple of months ago, so it will be good to see another Ligue Deux campaign here,

Message 96 of 100 (272 Views)

★★★★ Guide

DvH Screenshot 2024-06-26 10-40-40-510.png

240900.png

Message 97 of 100 (158 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@CO88LER5 wrote:

A lot has changed in 11 days...you're now in France.

Good luck with that.  The game "lost" my St-Etienne career a couple of months ago, so it will be good to see another Ligue Deux campaign here,

I hear you: two game updates further and the messages I receive as email in my career contain lots of code (as in: some savegame files have been corrupted). For now the career is continuing, just at lower pace due to EURO 2024. And it is my goal to do a EURO 2024 Career, or use it as a starting point heading into season 2024-25 straight away. But for now, we carry on in Bordeaux!

Message 98 of 100 (153 Views)

★★★★ Guide

241030 standings.png

241030 stats.png

241030 ligue2.png

Message 99 of 100 (127 Views)

Heading for the top. Grenoble still within touching distance, but after them you've got 7 points down, so you only need Grenoble to slip once or twice to get a solid gap to your followers. Might even catch up with Clermont as well.

Just noticed the absence of Auxerre and St. Étienne, two of the usual Ligue 1 teams, like Bordeaux. They must have won a promotion, while you were in Germany. With them gone, I don't think there are any other teams in the division that would historically feel they belonged in the top tier. I'm not an expert in French football, but from the club names present I would definitely feel that you are the big shark in the pool.

Message 100 of 100 (110 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help