CMS Layout testing

by Stlducks4

Original Post

CMS Layout testing

★ Guide

A thread to test sizing and layouts. I am going to test out different sizes to see what photos look best due to the image constraints and sizes. Trying to stay with the same layout I currently have but changing up the sizes.

I use CANVA, it is an app and a website that is very easy to use. Free to use but you can pay for additional features if you want. I know others use GIMP and PhotoShop. Excel is also a good option and then take a screenshot of the area you want the graphic to be.

Message 1 of 8 (1,466 Views)

Re: CMS Layout testing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Untitled design.png

Sunderland's Turnaround: Dele Alli's Incredible Performance

The month of August was not kind to Sunderland, losing 1-0 to West Brom with only four shots taken throughout the game. However, after the defeat, Bishop made a minor formation tweak, pushing Dele Alli up to play behind the striker in midfield – and it made an instant impact.

In their next match against Swansea City, Sunderland scored four goals, with Jobe Bellingham starting the action in the 59th minute, followed by Adil Aouchiche and two quick goals from Dele Alli, making it 4-0 at the 78th minute. Josh Ginnelly scored a brace in the final 10 minutes, resulting in a 4-2 win.

Their following game against Rotherham was similarly one-sided, with Sunderland taking 20 shots to Rotherham's one and an xG of 5.6 – the highest of the season so far. But the highlight of the month was undoubtedly Dele Alli's incredible performance against Millwall, where he scored four goals in the first half alone. He scored with a header in the third minute, a penalty in the 25th minute, a shot from the edge of the box, and a tap-in at the 43rd minute to complete the half.

Dele's outstanding performance made him the first player to score four goals in the first half of an EFL Championship match, and the last to score four in a match since Yakou Meite for Reading against Luton Town in July 2020.

Message 2 of 8 (1,464 Views)

★ Guide

Untitled design (1).png

is the image hard to read?

Message 3 of 8 (1,459 Views)

Community Manager

@Stlducks4 

Images and formatting look fine.

barry.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,446 Views)

@Stlducks4 Not hard to read at all, but perhaps a little bit blurred (the league table, I mean). Nothing big though, still easy to read.
Message 5 of 8 (1,438 Views)

★★★★ Guide

not at all, good size, easy to read

Message 6 of 8 (1,429 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Stlducks4 wrote:

Untitled design (1).png

is the image hard to read?

100% readable here (14" laptop screen, FullHD). As it's already been said, team names and stats are a little blurred but it's still completely readable.

Message 7 of 8 (1,403 Views)

★ Guide

Screenshot_20240624-211445~3.png

Message 8 of 8 (150 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help