[Asking for Info] Login Verification enabled, but Apex shows its not

by yollopod

Original Post

Re: Login verification activated but game still tells me to activate it.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  • EA ID: jgmtvnh7jsaz

• Which platform do you play on? : PC on steam

• Are you getting an Error message? : Not a Error but it keeps tell me to turn on verification when it's Already turned on

• Have you gone through the steps above? : Yes

• Are you unable to send a gift or receive a gift? :  yes 

• What item are you trying to send/receive? : The free seer skin and the sticker

Note : I have already restarted the game many times  turn on verificiation and off also many times I Reinstalled the game and my EA account is linked to my steam that im playing apex on and still having the same proplem so if you can help i will appreciate it Beacuse i don't wanna to miss the new flatline skin.

Message 31 of 184 (1,588 Views)

2fa not working

★★ Newbie

I've connect 2fa to my ea acc with the app and the email but i cannot gift anything still

Message 32 of 184 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My login verification was turned on and when I went to gift something to a friend it says that gifting is locked due to me not having login verification on, but I do. My game number is: c296a3c63bbb8fd5 please help so i can do the breakout challenges 

Message 33 of 184 (1,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@solacccce Me too
Message 34 of 184 (1,576 Views)

Re: Can’t Gift

★★ Novice

i have not made friends in game/EA account for atleast 2 weeks but its shows me Friends Not Found instead of ineligible.

Message 35 of 184 (1,560 Views)

Gift locked

★★ Newbie

Gift option still locked even the verification is already on and restart the game. What should i do?

Message 36 of 184 (1,544 Views)

Apex anniversary gifting issue

★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing issue with gifting. I just tried to send out 2 out of 5 anniversary gifts, but unfortunately, none of them went through successfully. I attempted to find a support page to chat with someone about this issue, but I couldn't locate it. The frustrating part is that my friend still hasn't received the gift, and now I'm left with only 3 out of 5 gifts.
We are both verified and friends with each other.

Message 37 of 184 (1,536 Views)

Not receiving emails

★★★ Newbie

I am not receiving emails to validate my email through my account at all. I have an Outlook email. I have gone into my Outlook email settings and made sure EA is not blocked. I get no email in my inbox or my junk folder. I checked my  email settings on my EA account and it is setup to receive emails from EA and I had selected the EA App per another thread. Then clicked Update. I still am not getting emails.

Because this is happening, I cannot validate my email or turn on the Login Verification option that is needed for certain things in games. I have no idea what to do and there is no way for me to submit a case to EA support. Every time I hit the account support option on the help page it just redirects me back to my account.

Message 38 of 184 (1,540 Views)

APEX GIFT

★★★ Newbie

我已完成 APEX Gift 登录验证,但仍处于锁定状态,无法发送礼物

Message 39 of 184 (1,529 Views)

送造型

★★★ Newbie
  1. 請問我是用PS4不知道為什麼無法發送別人的造型(我的登入驗證已經打開了),有人知道為什麼嗎?

Message 40 of 184 (1,522 Views)