[Asking for Info] Login Verification enabled, but Apex shows its not

by yollopod

Original Post

Gifting not working

★★★ Newbie

I have all the login verification 2 emails, phone number, and app. Yet the game wont let me gift stuff too people and I have plenty of friends added on steam and ingame so im confused on what else I need to do to gift people stuff.

Message 41 of 184 (1,885 Views)

Re: Login verification needed

★★★ Newbie

Yea I have the same thing I’ve done it like 4 times and every time my ps5 tells me to turn on login verification when it’s already on so what do it do Im trying to do the challenge but I cant

Message 42 of 184 (1,844 Views)

Login verification not working

★★★ Newbie

The season 20 free flat line skin needs me to gift some items and I tried I turned on login verification but it did not register this was on about the first day of the season and It still wont register.

Message 43 of 184 (1,523 Views)

Re: Unable to authenticate login with APEX Gift

★★ Novice

Please update us ASAP, nobody wants to miss out on the free stuff 

Message 44 of 184 (1,819 Views)

Re: [Asking for Info] Login Verificatoin enabled, but Apex shows its not

★★★ Novice

Dear Legends 

i am here to raise an issue looking some support on my gifting issue in APEX legends since the launch of the new season 20 i tried to give gifts and I followed all the steps required including the verification steps however i still facing issue with my allowance to do the gift even for the free items inside the shops. 

as you all do guys i am on PS5 and i have the same problem 

all am asking to give me anyone who is in charge of the situation because i tried all i have best in communication with twitter or the instructions of doing this 

really i need help on this and do not want to miss the recolour faltline 

Message 45 of 184 (1,811 Views)

Re: Login verification activated but game still tells me to activate it.

★★★ Newbie

ID: xMishu_

Platform: Ps4

I'm not receiving any error message

Accout level 489 2nd prestige 

I've followed all the steps to activate the login verification but it keep asking me to activate  it in order to be able to send gift. I have received a gift in s20 but i can't send it. 

I have try to log out and log in multiples times but nothing changes. Restarted the game and consolo too, waited a day and tried again but againg nothing happend. I do not have ban or anyting, I'm tring to gift the free items.

Message 46 of 184 (1,804 Views)

Gifting

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Necroshade_39
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Store
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to gift an item to my friend
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18/02/2024
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? It does not allow me to gift items even though login verification is completed
What should be happening instead? I should be able to gift normally
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try going into store and gifting an item

I have my login verification turned on but I am still unable to gift items to my friends in season 20. What do I do or is this an issue only EA can fix??

Message 47 of 184 (1,724 Views)

Login verification on, still no gifting

★★ Novice

I am on steam, i have verification on but it still prompts me to turn it on to gift. I am about to miss out on the skins because of this, please help. Never been banned, have recieved gifts but cant send.

Message 48 of 184 (1,720 Views)

Unable to gift

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I want to send a gift(The event one), the game says I need to turn the login verification on. There are the things that I have done.

• Turn EA login verification on (email)
  • Turn EA login verification off and on again with app authenticator
  • Restarting the game multiple times

Also, my account

• is level 10 or higher in Apex Legends
  • haven't sent a single gift within 24 hours
  • have in-game friends more than a couple years
  • have enough apex coins
  • is in good standing

As far as I know, I have to send those free gifts to obtain the event rewards. What else should I do to send the gift?

Message 49 of 184 (1,513 Views)

Apex Legends Gifting Not Working

★★★ Newbie

I can't send gifts in Apex Legends. Two factor authentication is turned on on my EA Account. I don't even get an option. to send gifts it just keeps telling me to turn on two factor authentication. I've restarted the game several times as well as my computer as a troubleshoot to no avail. Please help. 

Message 50 of 184 (1,776 Views)