[Asking for Info] Login Verification enabled, but Apex shows its not

by yollopod

Original Post

Re: Login verification activated but game still tells me to activate it.

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium hi, I'm having the same issue,
EA ID: afoliv12
Platform: Ps5
Error message: None, just ask me to procede with the login verification even after doing it on the apex game, on the app it's just done.
Gone through the Steps above: Yes and didn't work.
Unable to send or receive gifts: I can't send any as it's locked asking me to finish the login verification, i can't find the receiving end since i don't have any friends that still play the game.
Items trying to send/receive: Can't send any item at all.
Clip: Sorry but i can't right now.
Message 21 of 184 (2,601 Views)

I have a problem with account verification. Please help!

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem with account verification, i verified my account and i did all of the steps and on site it says its verified but when i open apex legends in game still says that i cant gift and i need to verify my account. PLEASE HELP!

Message 22 of 184 (2,574 Views)

Login Verification turned on, still unable to send gifts

★★ Newbie

I’m currently writing this after going through multiple troubleshooting methods, including communicating with live chat, who sent me here.

Recently, I have been attempting to send gifts in order to complete the challenge for the reactive flatline skin. When I try to send gifts, despite having my login verification turned on, I continue to get the screen to turn on my login verification in order to send gifts. This has been an issue for a very long time. However, only now is it truly an issue, due to the fact that it is currently limiting my capabilities to play the game to its fullest extent. 

I’m currently playing on Xbox Series X, if this helps isolate the issue in someway.

Methods I have already tried to fix this:

1. Turned login verification off/on 

2. Reloaded game after turning on login verification

3. Verified that the Xbox account linked to EA is correct. 
4. Used different delivery methods of verification codes (text, call, email)

5. Restarted Xbox to account for a possible problem in WiFi connectivity related to logging into account

any help with this would be greatly appreciated, because I would not like to miss out on a reactive skin for anything other than my own laziness.

Message 23 of 184 (2,565 Views)

Unable to authenticate login with APEX Gift

★★★ Newbie

Please tell me about APEX login authentication. I'm playing on PS4. I was trying to send a gift to a friend because I was currently able to send a gift for free during the Season 20 event, but it said ``Login authentication is required.'' I tried to read the QR code that appeared on the screen, but it did not respond and the link did not work. I pressed access. At first, I tried to turn on authentication for my EA account via PS4, but I tried using emails, SMS, and apps to return to the PS4 screen and restart it, but everything required authentication. I tried following the instructions on EA Help and tried it on my smartphone, but it's still the same and I don't understand it anymore. Maybe some of you have the same symptoms. If anyone knows more, please let me know. Please.

Message 24 of 184 (2,552 Views)

Re: Unable to authenticate login with APEX Gift

Community Manager

Hey folks, 

This was passed onto the team and it is now being tracked. 

Thanks for sticking with us while we investigate this!

Mari.png

Message 25 of 184 (2,503 Views)

Cant Connect to Nintendo account (apex)

★★★ Newbie

I’m trying to gift a friend of mine and I need login verification for my ea account; However I don’t think I logged in when I first played the game and I’ve been struggling to try and get my Nintendo account to connect with my EA account. What do I do ?

Message 26 of 184 (2,480 Views)

Re: Unable to authenticate login with APEX Gift

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mari I have the same problem and I already spoken to the ea agent and he just told me to delete and install the game again i turned the verification off/on after doing all my adviser told me to do
Message 27 of 184 (2,467 Views)

Login authentication and gift issues

★★★ Newbie

Issue: Unable to send gifts despite performing login authentication

Actions taken: Reattempted login authentication Confirmed gift conditions (met all conditions) Restarted Contacted support

Request: Unable to complete missions for the 5th anniversary event due to the need to send gifts for missions Request urgent resolution

Message 28 of 184 (2,418 Views)

Re: Login verification activated but game still tells me to activate it.

★ Novice
Hi @EA_Illium
EA ID: Chascakes
Which platform do you play on? PC/via Steam
Are you getting an Error message? No error message, just unable to see any friends to gift
Have you gone through the steps above? Yes, I have confirmed I've done all the required steps and per-requisites
Are you unable to send a gift or receive a gift? Yes
What item are you trying to send/receive? The two free Seer gifts
If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip... https://imgur.com/a/YDsNk89

We have been friends on Apex, Steam and on EA for more than 2 weeks.
Message 29 of 184 (2,447 Views)

Login verification needed

★★★ Newbie

Hello trying to do the challenges in apex and you have to gift friends. I have tried every option (text email and app authentication) to turn on login verification and even though they all work amd allow me to turn it on it still shows a lock icon in the actually game to send gifts.   Really annoying please help 

Xbox series s 

Message 30 of 184 (2,406 Views)