Unable to pre-order Battlefield4, error code: 10048

by vanguardep

Original Post

Re: Trying to buy Battlefield 4 digital deluxe and premium

★ Novice

I am having this exact same problem for the last 3 days whether I use the origin program or simply use the origin website to purchase this. You would think EA would want my money bad enough to have this fixed already...

Message 50 of 244 (4,274 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Some issue, the game advisors have been no help either. I want to buy this damn game back before the release day..... I bought it 3 months ago but apparently that wasn't good enough for EA..

Message 51 of 244 (4,268 Views)

★ Novice

I will be damned if I was going to sit around and wait for EA to fix this. I went with a third party such as Gamestop and purchased the game. The game will be released in only a few hours and I want to play it just like anyone else!

I guess you guys lost money to a third party? Oh well. Should of had this fixed already. And just think. I was going to purchase Premium again. Oh well...

See yah.

Message 52 of 244 (4,250 Views)

Re: Error buying BF4

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem too and maybe more failed attemps than you. Damn EA, they escalated my ticket to a 2nd level support team which should contact me via email and that takes 5-6 days to fix a problem. EA go to the hell, in that days the game will alredy be out!

Message 54 of 244 (3,319 Views)

Re: Error buying BF4

★ Apprentice

Same here. 10048

Message 55 of 244 (3,316 Views)

Re: Unable to pre-order Battlefield4, error code: 10048

★ Apprentice

bump

Message 56 of 244 (3,322 Views)

★ Apprentice

Bump, spoke to an advisor again. claimed it was a problem with my bank (I've already contacted my bank, no problems on their end.)

He proceedeed to tell me to wait.

Message 57 of 244 (3,314 Views)

★ Apprentice

there got nothing to do with our bank card, i tryied using it on STEAM just incase it was my card problem and it wasn't, it work just fine. So this problem is at EA not us. Please fix it as soon as possible. 

Message 58 of 244 (3,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem too, what a bumper for my first few days of BF4

Message 59 of 244 (3,290 Views)

★ Apprentice

Bump.

Any information regarding when Origin will fix this issue?

Message 60 of 244 (3,270 Views)