Unable to pre-order Battlefield4, error code: 10048

by vanguardep

Original Post

Can't buy BF4?

★★ Novice

I tried to buy both BF4 DD and BF4 standard but neither works on origin keeps giving me #10048 Unable to process. Any help?

Message 10 of 244 (4,825 Views)

Can not purchase battlefield 4 on origin

★★★★ Apprentice

I tried to buy battlefield 4 standard and Battlefield 4 premium last night (10/26) and this morning (10/27) and this afternoon and now this evening... but every time I do on origin, it keeps giving me #10048 Unable to process. Any help? What do I do? EA support was no help at all. I chatted with an EA customer support rep, and all I was told was that they are working on it, and to try again later.. Well guess what the game launches in little more than 24 hours.. How can I preorder the game if Origin doesn't even accept payments... You know.. Steam never has these problems.. 

Message 11 of 244 (4,880 Views)

Re: Can not purchase battlefield 4 on origin

★★ Novice

I had the same problem I also have a post about this!

Message 12 of 244 (4,873 Views)

★★★ Guide

You could always buy it on Amazon, and they will just email you the key.

Message 13 of 244 (3,577 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, but then I won't have the convenience of all the origin game features like in game overlay and preload and other stuff. I don't understand why it just can't work. Steam never has problems with billing. and with highly anticipated games, they do download ques so that their servers don't crash. EA obviously has more money than Steam, so i don't understand why they can't get it to work..

Message 14 of 244 (3,575 Views)

★★★ Guide

yea, you will.... amazon gives you an origin key to redeem. then it is just like you bought on origin

Message 15 of 244 (3,570 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Oh, really? wow I might have to check that out thanks. 

Message 16 of 244 (3,562 Views)

★★ Novice

does it have digital deluxe?  

Message 17 of 244 (3,557 Views)

★★★ Guide

no DD, but it does give you a $5 credit and 1 gold battlepack....which is better imo

Message 18 of 244 (3,549 Views)

★★ Novice

ok i will do that thanks!

Message 19 of 244 (3,546 Views)