EAFC 24 Draft Loss Glitch

by AlmightyAlexios

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EAFC 24 Draft Loss Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My first game ever in EAFC24 was a Fut draft. I was winning 3-0 right before half time and the opponent pauses the game and left. The game said "you disconnected from your opponent..." like always but then I received the loss. Please fix whatever issue this is. This is absolutely frustrating the fact that this was my first game and I have to deal with this. I've attached a photo and as you can see in the photo the score was 3-0 to me and I lost. Absolute [removed]!

(cm edit updated thread for tracking)

Message 1 of 284 (4,407 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EAFC 24 Fut draft loss glitch

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 284 (6,646 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Its a joke that you can spend real money to play draft and instantly lose your money because of cheaters, and not even get to play the mode. Crazy, no refunds either

Message 2 of 284 (4,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AlmightyAlexios Same bro. No loss glitched twice in the last game of the draft. Ofc no compensation or refund of my points from EA when I contacted them.
I thank GOD it’s only the trial, im not buying this bs.
Message 3 of 284 (4,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant believe how bad this company is, they just dont care at all, one of the biggest companies but worst employees. they dont do nothing all day...so lazy 

Message 4 of 284 (4,187 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had 15 drafts now and lost 1 legit, 4 have been no loss glitch, its been so bad this weekend...

Message 5 of 284 (4,178 Views)

draft disconnection

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I've launched a draft 2 times and I've been disconnected from the start. Have other people experienced this bug?
I play on PC

Message 6 of 284 (4,538 Views)

Re: draft disconnection

Community Manager

If you are having  issues with your connection @d9309332b3dc2f8d, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 284 (4,525 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Or he just means other players are disconnecting him? you must be aware there are cheaters in draft which we pay real money to play, but are unable to? why is this being ignored every year...?
Message 8 of 284 (4,520 Views)

Community Manager

If having issues with your connection then please try the steps shared above @GlucoseNitrogen.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 284 (4,517 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko thanks mate, now what about the cheaters who kick players out of the match? can I have the steps for that too please
Message 10 of 284 (4,505 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help