Command & Conquer 3 on Windows 10 & 11

door w00tje
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

Geaccepteerde oplossing

Command & Conquer 3 on Windows 10 & 11

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★ Newbie

I cannot get Command & Conquer to run one Windows 10. I insttalled Using EA Origin.

I tried:

1. Installing DirectX 9.0.
  2.  Installing DirectX 11.
  3. Placing d3dx9_29.dll in the game folder ("P:\Program Files\EA Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW" and KW\Command Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath & "P:\Program Files\EA Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars") because it gejerated errorl 0x0000007e.
  4. Installling open SSL becauese "ssleay32.dll" was missing. I also placed it in botth game folders ("P:\Program Files\EA Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW" and KW\Command Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath & "P:\Program Files\EA Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars").
  5. Running it with Administrator right.
  6. Running it in "Windows XP version 3" compatibility mode.
  7. Running in "Windows Vista" compatibility mode.
  8. 8. Repaired using the "Repair" function in EA Origin.

At first I got a black screen and the resolution Was like 640x480. But it would not start. After applying t he fixes it doesn't even start.

Does anyboy have an way to get the game to work?

Bericht 1 van 3 (532 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Geaccepteerde oplossing

Re: Command & Conquer 3 on Windows 10

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★ Newbie

I fixed the problem. I set the compatity mode tfor "CNC3.exe" & "CNC3EP1.exe" to run with 640x480 resolution. Then I was able to change the resolution in the settings menu. No it starts.

Optionally you can installed a modded version of C&C Online:

[Links verwijderd door CM]

And don't forget to disable the "640x480" resolution compability settings after you set the correct resolution in the Command & Conquer 3 settings menu and closed the game.

In thread bekijken

Bericht 2 van 3 (522 Weergaven)

Alle reacties

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★ Newbie

I fixed the problem. I set the compatity mode tfor "CNC3.exe" & "CNC3EP1.exe" to run with 640x480 resolution. Then I was able to change the resolution in the settings menu. No it starts.

Optionally you can installed a modded version of C&C Online:

[Links verwijderd door CM]

And don't forget to disable the "640x480" resolution compability settings after you set the correct resolution in the Command & Conquer 3 settings menu and closed the game.

Bericht 2 van 3 (523 Weergaven)

★★★ Newbie

This fix also works on Windows 11.

Bericht 3 van 3 (408 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

ea-promo

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

ea-help-promo-2

Houd je account veilig

We controleren of jij het bent door je een code te sturen voor je vertrouwde apparaten.

Meer over aanmeldingsverificatie op EA Help