Re: The Moments Stuck at Stars 95 (FIFA 23) "Momentous Achievement" tr

by Tirricy

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Please @EA_Hux we asked you many times to help us.

Message 71 of 76 (208 Views)

★★★ Guide

Please EA, give us a fix, one final round before FIFA 23 goes finally offline! It would be the world for us.

Message 72 of 76 (183 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

IMG_9672.png

I’ve had some correspondence with an EA advisor.

Message 73 of 76 (158 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_HuxPlease can you Ensure you resolve the FIFA 23 trophy issue effectively?

Message 74 of 76 (147 Views)

★ Guide

My friends and I won’t buy FC 2025 until EA fixes FIFA 2023. It’s as simple as that. I wholeheartedly agree with all the comments above; it’s disheartening to see how EA ignores the community. More and more people are becoming aware of EA’s behavior and are choosing not to purchase future EA games.

I always thought EA was one of the best game brands, but sadly, that's no longer the case. Any small game company would fix bugs because they care about their games and community. For example, Ubisoft addresses issues with their game servers, like those in Far Cry 4.

If EA wants to show the community that they care about their games and players, they should fix these two trophies. I promise I will purchase the Ultimate Edition of FC 2025 if you fix this. It’s a win-win situation, right?

Message 75 of 76 (42 Views)

★★★ Guide

EA, please listen to your customers! We deserve one last chance for the Platinum!

Message 76 of 76 (23 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help