The Moments Stuck at Stars 95 (FIFA 23) "Momentous Achievement" trophy????????

by Tirricy

Original Post

Re: The Moments Stuck at Stars 95 (FIFA 23) "Momentous Achievement" tr

★ Guide

I am writing to express my disappointment with the way FIFA 2023 has been handled. Look like FC 2024 will kill off in few months. It seems like you have ignored the issues in the game for an entire year, only to release FC 2024 shortly after. This approach has left many of us feeling disregarded and frustrated

I urge you to be mindful of the potential consequences of this decision. If you continue to neglect the simple issues in a game that is only a year old, you may risk losing a significant portion of your customer base. Many players, including myself, will hesitate to invest in your future EA games if we feel that you are not committed to addressing these concerns.

Thanks a lots

Message 51 of 76 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dears @EA_LeonSK  @EA_Aljo 

It's a message for you. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you are helping us fix the problem of Moment mode. We have been so impatient that the wait is tiring for us. Please fix the message an error with Ted Lasso on moment mode.

Thank you.

Message 52 of 76 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear Supervisor, @EA_LeonSK @EA_Aljo @EA_cuervo 

There is an issue that has been going on for 8 months. Can you report the fix of Moment mode with Ted Lasso. Please inform developers to fix the problem for players.

Thanks.

Message 53 of 76 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_LeonSK Why do you ignore this problem with Volta season and Ted Lasso Experience 1 year game and it does not work fully you did maintenance of fifa 23 15.05 and zero changes

Message 54 of 76 (279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo Hey can you guys do this for us, make volta and ted lasso moment active again the game wasn’t even a year old when this modes became unavailable please

Message 55 of 76 (234 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo Can you please get the developers to fix this issue, Volta seasons and Ted Lasso FUT Moments?

Message 56 of 76 (217 Views)

★ Guide

Waiting Ea fix!!

Message 57 of 76 (195 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can you guys help us please, it’s something that you guys can do and It will make a big difference for many of us, help us

Message 58 of 76 (190 Views)

★★ Guide

You updated live moments for Fifa 24 please update for fifa 23

Message 59 of 76 (158 Views)

★ Guide

It seems that EA is fixing bugs in FC 2024 instead of addressing issues in fifa 2023. What happened to FIFA 2023? EA cannot just abandon FIFA 2023 after only one year, can they?

If EA doesn’t fix FIFA 2023, then we won’t play FC 2025 until FIFA 2023 is fixed.

Message 60 of 76 (151 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help