Missing car and garage door?

by cracklespackle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing car and garage door?

★★★ Newbie

I won the house in the Summer Paradise festival (gold pass) and now the car has gone missing as well as a garage door I bought a few days ago. It happened after bulldozing a house, but I’ve never had this issue before since all those items always have gone back into my inventory. Yes, this question has probably already been asked a thousand times over but I was advised by an EA Games customer service representative to report this issue through here. I followed all of the instructions listed on the website and have tried to restore my purchases with no success.

Message 1 of 4 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing car and garage door?

Hero

@cracklespackle 

Unfortunately, we can't solve your problem through the forums. You need to create an in-game ticket. 

Please contact support. Follow the instructions in this post: [Guide] Finding your Player ID / How to send a Help Ticket In-Game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (224 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@cracklespackle 

Unfortunately, we can't solve your problem through the forums. You need to create an in-game ticket. 

Please contact support. Follow the instructions in this post: [Guide] Finding your Player ID / How to send a Help Ticket In-Game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I already did that and my case was closed with “no fix”. 

Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

Community Manager

@cracklespackle Hey, I took a look at your case, and I escalated it to the correct team to take a look. I added all the info with some links to the gold pass for reference.

Once they take a look or need more info, they will reach out to the email on file with your EA account!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (206 Views)