Re: [FIX RELEASED] BF2042 PC - Blue Screen of Death Due to EA anticheat

by Sting777

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@Cnemie I am having the same issue. EA anti cheat eating up ram at 25 Gigs of my 32. Game ran fine for the past 1600 hours. i12700k, RTX 4080.
Message 31 of 41 (767 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@dragoonx008 can you help with this i have asus but this happend to me in battelfield 5 ?
Message 32 of 41 (763 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Madara_skull https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Blue-Screen-of-Death-after-closing-BF2042-MODS-PLEASE-REA... is the temp answer but becareful because EA Anti-cheat now has a memory leak issue

Message 33 of 41 (754 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@dragoonx008 thank you bro i don't know if this going to work or not and its really weird that people here try to help ech other and try to find way and EA doing nothing ! not even admit they are wrong or have to fix this !!!!
Message 34 of 41 (718 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Madara_skull any news about this problem guys ?!!
Message 35 of 41 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Madara_skull it sad all AAA studios have this entitlement in it now and i am just soo over it....what made battlefield 3 and 4 good was that they worked with the communities and listen to what fans wanted....with 4 they did the test server before even releasing the updates they had it in a test server and service....it why we brought the DLC or Premium because the base game was good...we didnt care if there was cheaters because we have things like punkbuster or server admins who would ban players one thing that made battlefield different that cod was that fact we chould own our own servers and manage them we didnt need a Kenrel level anti-cheat to ban cheaters we would just submit the vods to the respected party that brought that server there was Law and order...and to finally awnser that question no it hasnt been fix and dont think it ever will

Message 36 of 41 (606 Views)

Re: eaanticheat.sys causes BSOD on launch

★★★ Newbie

It worked for 3? days after the update and now.. the same issues... help!!!!?

Message 37 of 41 (583 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@dragoonx008 guys !!!!The issue seems to be related to EA anti-cheat across multiple games, not just Battlefield. It can be fixed by going to: Windows Security > Device Security > Core Isolation > Turn on Memory Integrity(Toggle off/on if already on).

If this setting is not visible in the security section, you may have to enable virtualization in your BIOS. I had to do this for my system and the memory integrity setting appeared immediately after. I hope this helps anyone experiencing the same issue and saves you time searching around for a solution! and its fix it for me !!
Message 38 of 41 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Madara_skull HE IS RIGHT A FIX HAS BEEN FOUND I WILL POST WHAT I DID TO FIX IT ALL THE WINDOWS SECUNITY NEEDS TO BE ENABLED AND MEMORY NEEDS TO BE TURNED ON

Message 39 of 41 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dragoonx008 when i enable it i got massive lag and low fps so its not best solution ea game need to fix this problem
Message 40 of 41 (140 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help