Re: sims 3 store. Download button not working

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

sims 3 store. Download button not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So i've been googling literally everywhere but I couldn't find a problem similar to mine. I'm aware since its 2024 and EA doesnt really update the sims 3 or the store that there will be problems.

I bought with my simpoints Aurora Skies and Hidden Springs, but once i try to download them nothing happens, even when I go to purchase history it just takes me to a blank page that has no title. Does anyone else has this problem and please how to fix it.

(I tried downloading from google, internet explorer, microsoft edge and firefox and its just the same problem)

Message 1 of 2 (370 Views)

Re: sims 3 store. Download button not working

@125689C  The Store Purchase History sometimes needs to be refreshed more than once in order for it to load properly, so please try again and refresh a few times before giving up.

For the issue downloading, can you try a different network?  For example, if your computer has wifi, you might connect it to your phone, set as a mobile hotspot and using data rather than your home network.

Please also let me know whether you can download some free Store content, for example Riverview or one of the holiday bundles.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help