Re: NHL 24 Threes Elimination - Team advanced without you even tho you did nothi

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

NHL 24 Threes Elimination - Team advanced without you even tho you did nothing.

★★★ Newbie

In threes elim, anytime I win round 2 and move onto the final round, the game kicks me out for seemingly no reason and tells me “Your team advanced without you”. This makes no sense since I’m almost always the first person that’s ready up. I’ve tried everything to make this stop but the game keeps on kicking me out for no reason.  

Message 1 of 4 (220 Views)

Re: NHL 24 Threes Elimination - Team advanced without you even tho you did nothi

Community Manager

Hi there, @86947689 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesn’t help and now I’ve notice it’s not only doing it when I win round 2. Even during round 1 it will kick me out and tell me that my team advanced without me.

Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @86947689 

Apologies for the late response. Which console are you playing on? We'll try some other troubleshooting steps.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)