SBC BUG

by AtorDaCalma

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SBC BUG

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

While submitting an SBC "79x3 Best Nations" with only gold cards, out of nowhere players from my initial squad disappear. Players those who were not gold cards. The SBC was checked before submitting and there were only gold cards at the time so i presume it would be an error from the game. Tried to get help from Live Chat but wasn´t sucesseful at it. Can i get propper help?

Message 1 of 6 (215 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SBC BUG

Community Manager

@AtorDaCalma 

Unfortunately, we can't help with this over Answers HQ since it has to do with missing content. We don't have the ability to investigate your account. Only an advisor can do that. If the items were submitted into an SBC, there is nothing we can do to return them.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (168 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @AtorDaCalma 

If those items were accidentally submitted into an SBC, we won't be able to return them. Going forward, please be sure to confirm the items in the SBC are intended to be traded in.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo The issue is, the items weren’t there to be accidentally submitted. There were only gold cards in the SBC, not players from my initial squad.
I wish it were submitted by accident so I wouldn’t have to come here complain but it weren’t.
Message 3 of 6 (186 Views)

Community Manager

@AtorDaCalma 

An advisor will need to investigate how those items disappeared if they weren't put into an SBC. Please open a case with one by following the instructions here. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (180 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Tried that twice and got sent here twice. Tried to reinstall the game, the webapp, logged in and logged out and even rebooted the internet to see if it were anything to do with it but nothing. Searched in every filter for the players and even in the recovery quick sell players and nothing got found.
Message 5 of 6 (173 Views)

Community Manager

@AtorDaCalma 

Unfortunately, we can't help with this over Answers HQ since it has to do with missing content. We don't have the ability to investigate your account. Only an advisor can do that. If the items were submitted into an SBC, there is nothing we can do to return them.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (169 Views)