Paid over £1500 on fifa points to be told I was buying/selling coins

by dannymanz

Original Post

Paid over £1500 on fifa points to be told I was buying/selling coins

★★★ Novice

Since fifa 24 went free on ps+ in may 24 I have spent over £1500 on fifa points to use on opening packs, the last 6 days I spent over £600 as I got lucky with the pack openings an had over 4m from the sale of players, as the euro/copa cards was released I seen they regularly go up in price before they play a match so paid 1050 coins each on 5 Tossard 93 euro cards as I thought they would go up while I was at work that day so put them on a 12hr sale, when I returned home the players had sold and 0 coins in my balance, I contacted EA as I thought I was hacked for them to tell me they took all my coins and sanctioned me stating I was buying and selling coins, after the review they came back an said they done the right thing an would not reverse it! Wtf do you lot do yo make these things up ? Iv never paid for coins from a 3rd party or sold any coins so don’t know where you got the info from, no proof was provided to me just an half * email stating they don’t know how to do their job an would not get coins back, all they have done is wipe my coins with no restrictions on the account what so ever, I only invested my money in the game as I had no coins or players to buy players or do the SBC’s. I would rather you give me a life time ban an not play any of you’re products again rather than just rob me of my hard earn cash! I don’t k ow how you could treat any member like this, you was absent over the 13yrs when I was losing a coins but when you get lucky they will take everything away from you with explanation just a generic email. I have appealed the outcome of my sanction but pretty sure they will come back with it’s been upheld so next thing I can do is work on that life time ban so I’m never tempted to invest in any of your scamming fifa game, thanks a lot you been great an if you was uk based I’d waste me money fighting my corner in court but seeming though you know youve got away with it 1-0 to you for now 😎

Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

Re: Paid over £1500 on fifa points to be told I was buying/selling coins

Community Manager

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with account sanctions here on AHQ. As you mentioned you have already submitted a dispute with the Terms of Service team, you should receive a reply soon. In case they decline the appeal and you have additional information, you can submit another dispute. 

For more information, please see: Get information about your EA Account lock, ban, or suspension

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 2 of 2 (57 Views)