Mass effect Legendary Edition's availability in Saudi Arabia

by Kazmezo0

Original Post

Mass effect Legendary Edition's availability in Saudi Arabia

★ Novice

Mass effect legendary edition is not available on steam in Saudi Arabia. 

I've contacted steam, and they told me it's not something that they can change.

The game is almost released now but the game is still not available in my region.  Are there any plans to change this?

It really doesn't make sense for that to be the case, considering that the original mass effect games are available and still being sold. The legendary edition should not be any different.

Can you please make sure there isn't some sort of mistake? Or if anything can be done to solve this.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (1,278 Views)

Re: Mass effect Legendary Edition's availability in Saudi Arabia

Champion (Retired)

Hi @Kazmezo0 

I remembered reading this reply in another thread

Fingers crossed you'll be able to play MELE.

Message 2 of 4 (1,267 Views)

★ Guide

It is not right for many players for example, in french supermaket the game can be purchased from yesterday, there is even some gameplay on the first mission Eden Prime, i contacted the support team and they said that they do not know anything about that and no news on early or trial access for players and still says that pre-load is today 12 may in around 3 hours for my country time, and the release date 14 may(in 2 days and 3 hours)

Message 3 of 4 (1,234 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm in Kuwait and the game isn't available here either.

Probably banned in the region due to "nude scenes", which has got to be big joke because other games which are much worse in this regard (i.e. Cyberpunk 2077), are available for purchase.
Message 4 of 4 (1,192 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help