Deluxe Items disappeared

by AetherEchoes

Original Post

Re: Deluxe Items disappeared

★★★★ Novice

It sounds odd how they just spawn in and out of existence for you.
Maybe I have not insisted enough, but I never ever saw them back.

Message 31 of 55 (262 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep, doesn’t make sense. I could have sworn it was fixed a couple days ago when they showed up and worked all day, only for them to disappear the next time I load up the game.

Message 32 of 55 (255 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @LinkPoledouris, To confirm if the items are currently back, can you check the "Add-on" menu once you are in-game (available on the pause screen) to see if it gives you an error or if it shows you own the deluxe item?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 33 of 55 (252 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When the items are back, the add-ons screen does show the proper info. When I log in and they aren’t there, it shows “no addons” or something to that effect. It isn’t an error, just that I don’t have access to them.

Message 34 of 55 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Are you prepared for this? Now they are missing again!

The exact message when I check for add-ons is:

No Premium Content is owned. Visit the game store page for more details.

When this happens, I have 2 sigils reverted back to level 1 (had deluxe items in those two slots), no totems, rings, or bracers equiped (all deluxe items).

Message 35 of 55 (245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That is the message I have all the time indeed.

Message 36 of 55 (196 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just did a Deluxe Gear Check (DGC) and it is there right now.

The only pattern I see is that every time I check, it’s the opposite. But it has to have time between checks. So right now, I will have them no matter how many times I log in and out (which I did a few times). If I check in a few hours, though, they will probably be gone again.

The timing thing is confusing, but it’s almost like there is a check bit, and each time I do a DGC with time passing between, it flips the bit, so each time it’s different. That’s the only explanation I can think of for this type of behavior.

Message 37 of 55 (164 Views)

★★★★ Novice

DGC: Items are there this morning.

Message 38 of 55 (147 Views)

★★★★ Novice

DGC: items missing right now

Message 39 of 55 (134 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What timezone is the server for this game in?

DGC: Missing this morning.

I bet they will show back up when I check this afternoon.

Message 40 of 55 (116 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help