Deluxe Items disappeared

by AetherEchoes

Original Post

Deluxe Items disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Greetings,

I got my copy of Immortals of Aveum on Steam.

It is the Deluxe version, as the screenshot I have provided proves. The Deluxe Upgrade is also checked and installed.

Now, I know I had access to these items: the Triarch's Wrath, three rings... the full list is on the second screenshot.
I know I had them because I used them for a fair amount of time, until I stopped playing for a few months.

II log back in today in order to play. And, for some reason I notice this:
 - my character is equipped with Lv1 gear entirely (while I was at chapter 7/8 and I tend to stay at the top of my game)

- all the Deluxe items are nowhere to be found

- Pressing "space" on the pause screen to find DLC content results in it stating that "I do not own any DLC items, and to check with the store"

Out of curiosity, I logged into my EA app, where usually even games bought on steam appear. Immortals of Aveum does not.

I also noticed a list of "content removed for unlisted reasons".

What do I have to do to get my equipments back? I did pay extra for them, I would not have them taken away from me.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Thalie

Message 1 of 55 (375 Views)

Re: Deluxe Items disappeared

Community Manager

Hi there, @AetherEchoes 

We're not able to help with missing content over Answers HQ. An advisor will need to assist with this. To get in touch with one, please follow the instructions here. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 55 (353 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Greetings, thank you for answering.

I would be happy to get the help of an advisor. However it seems I cannot find an option that lets me contact them at all. "
It all brings me back here to "get help from the community".

Is there a reliable way for me to get in contact with them?

Message 3 of 55 (349 Views)

Community Manager

@AetherEchoes 

Unfortunately, it looks like help from an advisor isn't available for missing content for this game. The page here should have some further help.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 55 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. However, clicking on the link provided, or trying to navigate myself to it via the EA Help site leads me to the issue shown in the screenshot.

The site cannot be displayed.

I have tried reaching it using various browsers: Opera GX, Chrome, Firefox, even Edge. It all results in the same issue.

I wonder why I cannot get the help from an advisor or from Customer Service with this missing DLC issue.

Message 5 of 55 (292 Views)

Community Manager

@AetherEchoes 

Try using a Chrome browser in incognito mode.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 55 (288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your suggestion.

It is the very same result on Chrome in incognito mode, unfortunately.

Message 7 of 55 (281 Views)

Community Manager

@AetherEchoes 

Do you have another device you can try?

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 55 (278 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just used your link on my smartphone.
It seems to have worked, however it only sends me back to the same page that tells me to either try to contact an advisor or to ask my questions here.

There is no help at all to be found for my case.

Message 9 of 55 (272 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AetherEchoes 

Apologies for nudging in real quickly but I wanted to see if this is still happening after the update that was released today.

If so, Immortals does allow you to access backup saves from the main menu > Select Load Profile > Click on your save > you will see a drop-down of previous auto saves before the most current one. 

Try loading one of these and checking if your items are there.  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 10 of 55 (263 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help