Deluxe Items disappeared

by AetherEchoes

Original Post

Re: Deluxe Items disappeared

★★★★ Novice

Greetings, and thank you for your detailed answer that seems to be a step in the right direction!

However, as much as I would love to tell you otherwise, I am afraid that retracing these steps:

- unchecking the DLC on steam

- booting the game on both my saves

- quitting the game

- rechecking the DLC on steam

- booting the game on both my saves

- get to the forge

The items still do not reappear.

Maybe my issue is deeper? Or maybe taken at another level? I could not say.

Message 21 of 55 (294 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, when I posted that yesterday, it worked through a few reloads so I thought it was "stable".

Loaded the game today, I'm back to no Deluxe Items, again.

So no, it's not you, I just happened to luck into them coming back for a short period of time.

Deluxe Items are just broken. It's a reward for spending extra for the game!

Seriously, this type of thing should never happen to customers.

Message 22 of 55 (287 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And today, they are back....I did nothing but load up the game.

Completely random.

I'm not going to continue my game until it's stable enough to always show up through random checks. Don't want to waste resources on items that will randomly disappear.

Message 23 of 55 (258 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @LinkPoledouris @AetherEchoes 

Apologies for the delayed response, Thanks both of you for testing this further. I've passed this on to the team. 

Once we get an update I can share it here in the thread. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 24 of 55 (239 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello Illium.

Thank you for passing the message.

With how things were going form the start, I thought I would never get any support for this issue.

At least now I feel reassured and heard.

Just like LinkPoledouris, I think I will refrain from playing the game until it gets solved. I would not want to do anything that may make their recovery impossible.

Thank you for letting us know as soon as you have news. I would also appreciate if you could check up with us once in a while even if you have nothing new, just so at least we know our issue is not getting forgotten or hidden under a rug.

Good luck, and have a good day!

Message 25 of 55 (228 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @AetherEchoes, Will do!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 26 of 55 (214 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @LinkPoledouris @AetherEchoes 

No update on the issue but a slight ask, would it be possible to get your save file for the game? 

The location should be: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/Local/P3/Saved/SaveGames

You can share it here on Answers HQ as a .rar file, or share something like a G-drive download link. The files won't have any PII (Personal Identifiable Information)

Illium.png

Message 27 of 55 (205 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

Here it is, if it can help.

Let me know if anything is missing.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 28 of 55 (198 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here is my file, I didn't get to check today if they were there or not.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 29 of 55 (186 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just as another data point, deluxe items are there today.

Message 30 of 55 (171 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help