Why only 3 helmets?

by IanM282

Original Post

Re: Why only 3 helmets. Unacceptable.

★★★★★ Expert
@Hempyjr If I didn’t get this game for free I wouldn’t have bought it. I’d have probably waited until PS added it to Extra
Message 31 of 106 (497 Views)

★ Guide

@Hempyjr  Yes the same for me I had pre-ordered the champion edition but I got a refund before the release.

A first for me since Formula One 2003 but it's just not possible.

I just saw the post from EA SPORT F1 which shows the game's ratings in the media,

I don't know where its numbers come from 🧐

Message 32 of 106 (467 Views)

★★ Guide

I’ve bought every single game since F1 2010 on launch day. (Actually, I even bought F1 2009 on the Wii) And I play them all year round league racing right up until the new game is launched. 

I can say with absolute certainty than I won’t buy F1 25 unless I see an enormous improvement. 

F1 2014 and 2015 were disappointing, but F1 24 takes the cake!! I regret buying it!! 

Half the drivers in my league have skipped it this year after playing the EA Play preview. Reviews are terrible. 
It’s not even a copy and paste from F1 23

It’s a copy, remove massive chunks of F1 23 and paste…. But charge the same price! 

Message 33 of 106 (464 Views)

★ Guide

@SDGMatt  Yes, you summed up the situation well and I'm in the same situation as you, players for a very long time too, so obviously the frustration is great.

As I already had for my part, my goal is not to disrespect the developers nor EA or Codemaster but to make them react given that the community cannot have any direct contact with them.

That's why I attacked the subject of personalization because firstly it's been around for too many years and then because we have to vulgarly shout so that the message gets through. It's unfortunate to have come to this.

My F1 hurts 😔

Message 34 of 106 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Goat is still F1 championship edition 2006 I think.  Sadly before codemasters 

Message 35 of 106 (438 Views)

★ Guide

@ScarDuck14  Ah yes F1 2006 I spent hours on it.

You make the starting grid yourself IDE or SATO first and ALONSO AND SCHUMACHER last LOL 😅

Message 36 of 106 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DavidLld33 Racing felt organic. Never scripted as it is now

Those were the days <sign>
Message 37 of 106 (410 Views)

★ Guide

@ScarDuck14Yes clearly the good times 🙄

Message 38 of 106 (404 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I still play F1 06. Great game!

Message 39 of 106 (373 Views)

★ Guide

@Douglas673  Personally I no longer have access to the old F1 games because I now only own the Playstation 5 but if one day I have the opportunity to get my hands on it again I would be like a kid 😁

I will rediscover that feeling of loving an F1 opus which unfortunately is no longer relevant despite some progress this year like in career mode but which remains too light for my part 😐

Message 40 of 106 (368 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help