Why only 3 helmets?

by IanM282

Original Post

Re: Why only 3 helmets. Unacceptable.

★★★★★ Expert

As I’ve said before I think we will be drip fed liveries and helmets through VIP podium pass.   Think there’s 2 sets in the current one.   X6 podium passes will make that 12.  If they keep to to just 2 per season.  But i expect they will increase it to 3 or 4 sets per pass.  

Least with EA WRC you get a full livery editor.   

All about making more money 🤬

Message 11 of 107 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

For me F1 world is just unrealistic and a waste of resources. I've never gone into it at all on both F123 and F124.

3 helmets is just not good enough, regardless of podium pass!

Please listen to the community and implement a helmet design editor.

Message 12 of 107 (593 Views)

★ Guide

@SDGMatt  Yes, the liveries that were on F1 in previous installments and this year are very ugly.

Even worse on F1 which is completely lacking in content.

As I explained in other posts, EA needs to improve this completely.

So many ideas from the community that will bring freshness to customization and immersion.

A much awaited change and which for my part must be exposed as always.🤷‍♂️

Message 13 of 107 (591 Views)

★ Guide

@IanM282  Yes, clearly unrealistic on this level.

The livery editor is, for my part, essential for improving personalization.

More realistic helmets for career mode also with a fully customizable helmet from sponsors to visors... 🧐

When we see what the F1 game offers in terms of liveries it's extremely frustrating compared to the work offered on racedepartment.com for example ... 🙄 .

Message 14 of 107 (589 Views)

★★ Guide

F1 Manager 24 unveiled a new livery customiser and every comment section was filled with “This is what we want from Codemasters”

So instead of listening to the feedback and rising to the challenge, Codemasters went one better and just removed every helmet and livery completely!! 😂 Even if they just kept the ones from last year it would be better than what they’ve given us. You never see NEW designs. It’s the same ones every year and now they’ve been removed so they can be sold back to us!! 

Now we have to buy podium pass and grind the game for weeks on end just to unlock the 2 helmets in the podium pass VIP tier, and that’s if you even get a helmet you think looks good. 

I’ve used the same helmet and colours for the past few games, and now I can’t use it in F1 24…

Charged £89.99 for less content than F1 23… 

I regret buying this game and after 15 years, it might just be my last…. 

Message 15 of 107 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SDGMattAs I said on another thread. By all the ads I’ve seen from F1 manager.. it’s clear they intentionally were having a dig at EA for not including a editor…

Message 16 of 107 (574 Views)

★ Guide

@SDGMatt  Yes, this is why EA must face this request which does not date from today.

There has been no progress on this for too long. 😔

Message 17 of 107 (568 Views)

★ Guide

@IanM282  I also wanted to say that I discussed this subject of personalization on Twitter following the EA SPORTS F1 Career Mode post. 👍

I also searched other networks like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and the subject comes up all the time in the comments and it's not for nothing.

The post that I created reporting this problem to @EA_Groguet so that it goes back to the developers and for me is very important being also on the games since Formula One 2003 apart from this year. We are on an Official game which offers us customization of a mobile game without disrespect for the developers obviously.

It's time for that to change ! 🧐

Message 18 of 107 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@DavidLld33Sounds like you are all over it and well done. It is absolutely unacceptable what they have done this year with the helmet designs.

To have only 3 upon launch and having to grind and pay for them is disgusting.

It's not like the helmets are even any good. But to limit us to just 3 is a joke.

I hope they take this seriously. Also good that this subject now seems to be gathering some momentum.

I would like to see even the older helmet designs reimplemented in a patch.

Simply not good enough!

Message 19 of 107 (530 Views)

★★ Guide

You’re spot on, why not at least give us the old designs and put new ones in the podium pass each year? 
What is the point in having a My Team mode where you get a choice or ONE livery to start your new save with? Isn’t the purpose of the mode to customise your own team? 
What was the reasoning behind removing everything?? Where is the value for money here?? It’s so disrespectful to the players who have bought this game. Especially when it’s one of the most expensive games out there.

Brand new Triple A titles launch at a lower price with much more content. 

Codemasters, give us more liveries and helmets!!!

Message 20 of 107 (489 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help