Why only 3 helmets?

by IanM282

Original Post

Why only 3 helmets?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The helmet designs are bad enough and now we only have 3 to choose from? What on earth is going on here?

Please add more in future patches. Quite simply not good enough and unacceptable!

Message 1 of 106 (1,616 Views)

Re: Why only 3 helmets. Unacceptable.

@IanM282 You are so right! This is really a disgrace.
Even the podium pass has been a joke since F1 23!
Message 2 of 106 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Guide

Agreed the podium pass is cluttered with F1 world content. It's so disappointing!

Message 3 of 106 (1,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed....also why haven't we had the ability to customize helmet face shields...I.e. Hamilton has purple...Gr63 has blue...so where's ours at? How's it this not possible?

Message 4 of 106 (1,548 Views)

★ Guide

@Zayzay86  Yes totally agree! I made a post where @EA_Groguet confirmed the report to the EA teams. We always come back to the same problems... All that remains is to pray that EA wakes up on customization 🧐

Message 5 of 106 (1,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@DavidLld33  Yea hopefully they will wake up at some point....sure would be nice...especially when other games can do it, and they are older as well...like gran turismo 7, heck even the moto gp games let you make them....sad when even the f1 manager games have more going on than the main f1 game....smh #sad

Message 6 of 106 (1,498 Views)

★ Guide

@Zayzay86  Yes, an immense untapped potential unfortunately, and which would greatly please the community. 🙄

Now that EA is aware of this problem but whether the developers will react to it I don't know.

However, the demand from players is very high on customization because it makes the identity of the game to be able to give free rein to creation and imagination in the liveries of helmets, cars or even racing outfits. 👍

Message 7 of 106 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@DavidLld33Agreed well said, I hope the devs react to it, I agree it would definitely be welcomed to the community with the customization abilities, it certainly would allow us to express ourselves just as the actual drivers do

Message 8 of 106 (1,466 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

We’ve been asking for this for a while. It would be nice but if it was gonna happen I’d like to think it would’ve happened by now. As the games have gone by the options for helmets & liveries have gotten worse & now they’ve just gone away. Seems there’re more worried about this F1 world now unfortunately. 

Message 9 of 106 (1,447 Views)

★★ Guide

The lack of helmets, suits and liveries is absolutely disgusting, especially when players are charged £69.99-89.99 for the game. 
Not to mention that the ones we have been given look like a 5 year old designed them in MS Paint… 

Podium Pass is a waste of time as it just throws tons of F1 World Car things at you in overwhelming amounts, and I have no idea what they all are. I just don’t care about F1 World. 

A helmet and livery customiser has been one of the most requested features for about 10 years now, and we never get it. Yet we got an IKEA simulator!! 

Why is it, that we got given 1 helmet, suit and Livery when there is a game mode in My Team that’s very purpose is to allow players to create their own individual team. Go online and everyone is racing with the same car livery! 

even the ‘store’ is empty with just 3 lacklustre helmets. Yet you can choose from about 50 pairs of shoes for your menu avatar…. 

EA/Codemasters sort yourselves out!!! 
Absolute CHEEK to charge up to £89.99 for this game that was launched in a state, required patches just to drive properly and has had 30% content removed from last year. 
I’ve bought every game since F1 2010, and for the first time, I wish I had skipped this year. It’s going to take a massive improvement to convince me to buy F1 25….. 

Message 10 of 106 (1,432 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help