Re: PRODUCT CODES MISSING

by jetstorm1991

Original Post

PRODUCT CODES MISSING

★★★ Newbie

I cannot find any of my product codes.  I checked my purchase orders and there is not products codes on.  None of the links to contact EA works, only directs you to the unhelpful EA Help.

Message 1 of 5 (469 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @hannelienaude 

When you buy a digital version of the game from the store, you don't need to provide serial numbers. The game is automatically registered to your account. You can access your games by logging in with your account. 

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 2 of 5 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey I also just purchased a game few days ago and never got  product code. Now I checked again on my account and couldn't find any way to start the game running. 

Message 3 of 5 (271 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @8g1r779v02r8 When you go to your game library on the EA app, what exactly do you see? Are you not able to install the main game or only the expansion pack? 

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 4 of 5 (262 Views)

★★★ Novice

hi, i have this same issue, i purchased some add-on content for the sims 3. There is no way of downloading it via the EA app only the sims 3 website, but i need a product code to do that which is not displayed in my EA purchase history, not to mention a known bug which they are not fixing means the items i bought are not showing up on the sims 3 website purchase history, the very unhelpful bunch at customer services has directed me back to the forums! again! 

Message 5 of 5 (119 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help