Re: I achieved improved graphics and immersion in the atmosphere of the game, i

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I achieved improved graphics and immersion in the atmosphere of the game, i have

★★ Novice

I have an offer to the developers. How do I contact them?
I was able to improve the quality of the game and make it more beautiful and deeper graphically. Remake remake.
I want to personally contact the developers.

Message 1 of 2 (468 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @ILYAPEX 

We don't have much information on the forums for business-related needs, press reviews, or review keys as we don't directly handle these requests on Answers HQ. 

For game ideas please note that we’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from non-employees outside of Electronic Arts.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on http://careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions interest you

There are a few sources you can reach out to. If you want one for the purposes of a review you can submit a request here: PR Contacts

• You may also want to check out our Partner (ea.com) page.

Additionally, if you are looking to become more active with EA games and are hoping to provide early feedback you can consider joining the EA Creator Network.

Lastly, if you want to use EA content for any reason we have a forum you can fill out here: How to request permission to use EA content

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (453 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ILYAPEX 

We don't have much information on the forums for business-related needs, press reviews, or review keys as we don't directly handle these requests on Answers HQ. 

For game ideas please note that we’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from non-employees outside of Electronic Arts.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on http://careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions interest you

There are a few sources you can reach out to. If you want one for the purposes of a review you can submit a request here: PR Contacts

• You may also want to check out our Partner (ea.com) page.

Additionally, if you are looking to become more active with EA games and are hoping to provide early feedback you can consider joining the EA Creator Network.

Lastly, if you want to use EA content for any reason we have a forum you can fill out here: How to request permission to use EA content

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (454 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help