[Epic] Dead Space Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade

by spookypuppy13

Original Post

[Epic] Dead Space Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If I purchase the Dead Space Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade from the EA store will it be available if I launch the game through Epic Games?

Message 1 of 3 (563 Views)

Re: [Epic] Dead Space Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade

Community Manager

@spookypuppy13 Typically this does not work no because the install paths, saves, and updates are not the same for each app. The game still uses the EA app, but when purchases are made, the entitlements for each game/content have to be linked to the same account you purchased the game on.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (516 Views)

Re: [Epic] Dead Space Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade

★★ Novice

Well, that's unfortunate as Epic Games does not offer the upgrade. This means that I would have to spend another $69.99 on either Epic Games or EA to get the deluxe edition content.

Message 3 of 3 (511 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help