Re: Dead Space Remake

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Dead Space Remake

★★★ Newbie

I’d like to make a suggestion about the Dead Space remake: Could you guys add weapon variants with the dlc suits? Can you include custom upgrades that are similar to the base weapons upgrades but have different boosts? Could you also add the tentacles to the infested suit like it shows in the icon? Could you add weapon variants for the base game suits as an update? That’s all, thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also could you make all the upgrades for the weapons visible? Thank you.

Message 2 of 3 (780 Views)

Community Manager

@p89611 Thank you for sending this feedback over. We appreciate the info you listed here. I would love to see options like this and be able to customize more within the game. We will forward this over to the team so that they can review this and continue to make changes for the players.

Cheers!

via GIPHY

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (758 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help