How can I change Dead Space Remake language to Spanish PC

by Ancor4SHRK

Original Post

How can I change Dead Space Remake language to Spanish PC

★★★ Novice

Hello, does someone know how to put Dead Space Remake in Spanish audio? It only came in English, French, and Chinese. All it's fine the text in the game is in Spanish, it's just the voices I want in Spanish. 

Message 1 of 4 (2,183 Views)

Re: How can I change Dead Space Remake language to Spanish PC

Community Manager

@Ancor4SHRK Hey, for the language change, if you go into the audio settings, you will or should see a list of available options for the version you own. If you do not, you have to reinstall it and choose the language you wish to use if that language is available on the version you own. Each copy, depending on the language supported would be different.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (2,146 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard Tengo el mismo problema, dentro del juego solamente me muestra la opinión de audio para voces en Chino, Inglés y Francés. Ya intenté reinstalar el juego y aunque selecciono "Español" al inicio de la instalación, el juego siempre me muestra esas 3 opciones de Audio. Alguien que tenga la solución para poder escuchar las voces en español?
Message 3 of 4 (2,137 Views)

Community Manager

@bYNeWil Hey apologies but I am not well versed in Spanish, however, I see you are having the same issue. If you are not seeing it even with a reinstall, that means the version of the game you have is not tuned to the language you are looking for. In order to check this though, you would need to reach out to support to see which language version of the game you own as we cannot see that.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (2,127 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help