Re: Dead Space 2 removed for no reason

by Maximalprime4

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_IlliumHello. I just sent you a DM with the information. Thank you.

Edit: I can install the game and run it, but I only tested if it works.

Message 11 of 14 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the game's removed from my end too, can i get the game back that i rightfully redeemed please?

Message 12 of 14 (247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here:

• Platform (or client): EA Play
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): thpmacedo
  • Do you play via EA play, or did you purchase a copy of DS2? I had a copy of DS2 (Order #: 1051151637)
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...: I'm remote, can share it later
  • If on PC, please share a DxDiag file and an EA app Error ID Number:

You can find me at EA slack if needed (tmacedo)

Message 13 of 14 (183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also have that message, that it was removed for no reason, but its still under my account, Dead Space 2, I cleared the message already again, it keeps coming back in the EA app, its listed as May 6, 2022 message. its now 6/14/2024 and its the same message, I have dead space 2 also I think I unlocked it from amazon prime gaming awhile ago,  also on a another note, I have epic games launcher I used that for some EA games like Dragon Age Inquistion, which has some problems syncing the save game with its server, I had it revert to a old save game with less progress, also on the xbox app, I have that 14 day trial for game pass console and pc thing, I also have Dragon Age on my Series X console, but the pc save is not connected with that version, not sure if its launching Dragon Age from Xbox app, but something has broken when you try to exit the game, sometimes its unable to upload the save to the cloud it seems on windows 11. since using the xbox trial for game pass some ubisoft connect games and EA app games show up under xbox app now, they didn't show up under that before, so I don't know if it was a update to the xbox app or if its the game pass that allowing them access to these other games, it does not seem to sync my epic games launcher titles, which would be great if it did since I got a lot of games under epic games store, that on my xbox series console I also own some of the same titles on discs, not digital only digital on my pc mostly. 41 game titles installed from epic games, and a few on gog like control, and own 11 games under EA app. I don't think I can install much more without deleting some theirs is only so much hard drive space on C: drive and my second drive is 2 TB but its almost full.

Dragon Age Inquistion is a Epic Games launcher title but it also now shows up under Dragon Age Inquistition game of the year edition if you click it from xbox app, and not the epic games launcher link, it does not sync the save game right, I may need to post this somewhere else too, not sure I am a newbe in this forum, but it any case, there a bug where the save game is not upload and when you relaunch it it seems to sync with a older save, since my process was undone, and now I have to go back and redo stuff if I keep playing the pc version, since I also own game of the year edition on my series x console, which is why the save game might be messed up now.

Message 14 of 14 (150 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help