Dead Space 2 removed for no reason

by maciejokop

Original Post

Dead Space 2 removed for no reason

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I just wanted to know why Dead Space 2 was removed from my account. The message says it was for no reason. I got it in 2022 from Amazon Prime Gaming. Anybody else with such a problem?

Message 1 of 14 (730 Views)

Re: Dead Space 2 removed for no reason

Community Manager
Hi @maciejokop, To confirm have you received a message that the game was removed or is it not appearing in your library?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 14 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here...

Message 3 of 14 (528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me

Game removed for a "reason not listed"

Message 4 of 14 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_IlliumI also have the same message for at least a month. The game still shows up in library list but haven't attempted to download it yet. But it says that it is removed. We all probably had the same message so the one Lollauser send should suffice (though it is english for me, it says the same thing)

Edit: It is possible that for other people, the game is not visible in their library. I don't know why we have that message as people who received the game from Amazon Prime Gaming. I also don't know why my UI still keeps the game if it is temoved.

Message 5 of 14 (470 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone. 

I wanted to confirm with everyone in this thread. 

Are you still able to see Dead Space 2 in your EA app library and download it, or have you been unable to (or launch it if it was previously installed before the message) since this started?

If not, please let me know the following:

• Platform (or client):
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag):
  • Do you play via EA play, or did you purchase a copy of DS2?
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...
  • If on PC, please share a DxDiag file and an EA app Error ID Number

We can use this information, to help make the team aware of the issue and to further investigate. 

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 14 (447 Views)

★ Novice

Same for me

Game removed for a "reason not listed"

Though it seems to be in my library still.

Message 7 of 14 (441 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone

If you are still seeing a message about Dead Space 2 being removed from your library while retaining access, please let us know the following information:

• Platform (or client):
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag):
  • Do you play via EA play, or did you purchase a copy of DS2?
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...
  • If on PC, please share a DxDiag file and an EA app Error ID Number

We can use this information, to help make the team aware of the issue and to further investigate. 

Cheers!

Illium.png

Message 8 of 14 (397 Views)

★★ Novice
@maciejokop Me too. I just tried installing it and worked. But I have the same message.
Message 9 of 14 (390 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @contrasena84, would it be possible to get the information requested above?

Illium.png

Message 10 of 14 (350 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help