Anodized suit for Dead Space Remake- Will it come to consoles?

by Masethegangster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anodized suit for Dead Space Remake- Will it come to consoles?

★★★ Newbie

Im a collector of dead space, and I personally love the franchise, And im interested in knowing if I'll be able to get this suit on consoles?

Im an owner of the Dead Space Remake collectors edition and dead space twos, Im also  an owner of all the suits through the previous games, (except dead space 2 hardcore modes suit) and Im in the progress of getting the burnished suit in the remake, but I've noticed there's a suit that i haven't accounted for, the Anodized suit, I have a few questions to ask

1. If I subscribed to EA play pro, is there a way to link the account used for the subscription to my xbox account to redeem the rewards?

2. Will it become a purchasable add-on?

3Will it be a redeemable item through Game-Pass Ultimate perks or EA-Play Rewards?

If I miss out on this suit simply because I don't have the right device will be disappointing, i hope to see a solid response from anyone about this, as honestly its not just about collecting the suits, its one of my favorites in the game.

Message 1 of 2 (1,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anodized suit for Dead Space Remake- Will it come to consoles?

Community Manager

Hi @Masethegangster 

Thanks for reaching out to the Dead Space Community on Answers HQ!

To confirm, the Anodized suit is only available through EA Play Pro which is a subscription you can get through the EA app client. 

The suit won't transfer to other platforms (like Steam, or Xbox). This is due to the subscription itself being different, and having different benefits, depending on the platform you are on. So you can't take the subscription on one platform and use it on a different one. Currently, EA Play Pro is only available on the EA app as other platforms only have access to EA Play.  

While it would be cool to see the suit become available for EA Play members, we don't have any information if this will happen. 

Cheers, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (958 Views)

All Replies

Re: Anodized suit for Dead Space Remake- Will it come to consoles?

Community Manager

Hi @Masethegangster 

Thanks for reaching out to the Dead Space Community on Answers HQ!

To confirm, the Anodized suit is only available through EA Play Pro which is a subscription you can get through the EA app client. 

The suit won't transfer to other platforms (like Steam, or Xbox). This is due to the subscription itself being different, and having different benefits, depending on the platform you are on. So you can't take the subscription on one platform and use it on a different one. Currently, EA Play Pro is only available on the EA app as other platforms only have access to EA Play.  

While it would be cool to see the suit become available for EA Play members, we don't have any information if this will happen. 

Cheers, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (959 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help