Dot.: Türkçe dil desteği

autor: EA_Kuba
Odpowiedz

Pierwszy Wpis

Zaakceptowane rozwiązanie

Türkçe dil desteği

★★ Newbie

Selamlar gürcistandan ps5 orjinl EA fifa24 CD oyunu satın aldım fakat oyun içeriğinde Türkçe dil desteği yok bu konuda destek istiyorum.

Wiadomość 1 z 2 (145 wyświetleń)
Odpowiedz
0 Kudo

Zaakceptowane rozwiazanie

Community Manager

Hey @hcicerali 

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ:  

I'm locking this for topic now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum. 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support 

In case of banned account, please reach out directly to our Terms of Service team. 

Thanks! 

Untitled.pngKuba.png

Zobacz w watku

Wiadomość 2 z 2 (135 wyświetleń)

Wszystkie odpowiedzi

Community Manager

Hey @hcicerali 

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ:  

I'm locking this for topic now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum. 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support 

In case of banned account, please reach out directly to our Terms of Service team. 

Thanks! 

Untitled.pngKuba.png
Wiadomość 2 z 2 (136 wyświetleń)

ea-help-promo

Rozwiązywanie problemów z EA Play

Uzyskaj pomoc dotyczącą The Play List, zniżki, zawartości do pobrania i nie tylko.

Zajrzyj tutaj, aby uzyskać odpowiedzi.

ea-promo-2

Zabezpiecz swoje konto EA

Gdy będziesz ustawiać urządzenie jako zaufane, wyślemy Ci kod, by się upewnić się, że Ty to Ty.

Dowiedz się więcej o weryfikacji logowania