code shoe errror + abandon penalty

by PHNTOMZhq

Original Post

Accepted Solution

code shoe errror + abandon penalty

★★★★★ Newbie

I was in a ranked game doing fairly well with a couple of other random players. We were near the end of the match when I was kicked with the error codeConfusedhoe poppingProduct: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PHNTOMZhq
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Can't do it PHNTOMZhq
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Crypto
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? bloodhound/ gibraltor
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In a lower part of Olympus in a room
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the 

i was standing trying to move 
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/03/22 9:46pm
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%) 20%
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay Very severe causes major abandonment penalities and makes me lose RP
What happens when the bug occurs? I have an immediate pause than my game just boots me to the startup screen and displays code shoe
What should be happening instead? Not that
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves. Allowing returns to ranked matches without abandonment penalty or if not possible just remove the abandonment penalty after code shoe occurs and let us win the rp we had. 

Message 1 of 15 (2,723 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: code shoe errror + abandon penalty

EA DICE Team

Hey, @PHNTOMZhq  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (2,624 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @PHNTOMZhq  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 15 (2,625 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had this problem alot on xbox 1 I just managed to speak to a kind person in support but this seems to be a big problem for a few people and it really is something that throws toy off the game 

Message 3 of 15 (2,516 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here on pc, i got disconnected and given the free match abandon penalty and had to wait as the server had issues. 

Message 4 of 15 (2,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got disconnected at least 5 times and lost so many ranked matches and received abandon penalty for getting 2 code:net one ofter another and then penalty 

Is there any possible way of stopping this kinda getting annoyed.

Message 5 of 15 (2,072 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 6 of 15 (1,926 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've lost 800 points just from this split alone. I get code net every game sometimes twice a game and I can't rejoin. You're game is unplayable for some people and y'all worried about making skins. I'm about to uninstall and never play it again. I play on a Xbox series X, there's no reason. 

Message 7 of 15 (1,923 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You know it doesn't work. 

Message 8 of 15 (1,921 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still getting this problem in season 13. Every few games now. It makes ranked unplayable, or at least very annoying to try and rank up. Why cant we just re-join the match! It looks like an ongoing problem for many, so please please fix it, or at least stop penalizing us for it!

Message 9 of 15 (1,596 Views)

★★ Novice
@ezpzlemongc this is happening to me... i lag really bad for 10 sec in the game then i get downed and it crashes. It gives me code shoe and then when i try to reconnect i get a leaver penalty. i just got one in a top 3 finish in ranked, but since my tm8 stayed alive, i get a penalty and 0 rp
Message 10 of 15 (1,553 Views)