Pre-order and DLC fighters locked

by CapTainKrisma

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pre-order and DLC fighters locked

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I can't access any of the pre order bonus ( alter egos + Mike Tyson + Bruce Lee + Fedor + Ali ) its locked for some reason. 

[CM - Edited title for clarity]

Message 2 of 152 (9,108 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tyson locked for deluxe edition

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey folks,

We are currently tracking an issue that may incorrectly show certain fighters as locked when they shouldn't be.

While we're working to get this fixed up, you can try rebooting your game as this can help load the affected fighters properly.

If you've relaunched your game multiple times and are still seeing fighters locked incorrectly, it may be necessary to delete your save file and restart your game an additional time afterwards.

EDIT: If you've restarted your system and are still seeing locked fighters, please reach out to support directly so they can review the account.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 152 (9,079 Views)

All Replies

Tyson locked for deluxe edition

★★★ Newbie

Hi

please help if you can 

I bought the deluxe edition and I have everything except Mike Tyson. He’s locked in the fighter select. 
Fedor and Ali are unlocked.

is there any fix for this ?

Message 1 of 152 (9,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey folks,

We are currently tracking an issue that may incorrectly show certain fighters as locked when they shouldn't be.

While we're working to get this fixed up, you can try rebooting your game as this can help load the affected fighters properly.

If you've relaunched your game multiple times and are still seeing fighters locked incorrectly, it may be necessary to delete your save file and restart your game an additional time afterwards.

EDIT: If you've restarted your system and are still seeing locked fighters, please reach out to support directly so they can review the account.

Mako.png
Message 3 of 152 (9,080 Views)

All characters locked deluxe edition ufc 5 from launch…. PS5 version

★★★ Newbie

All dlc mike Tyson and all Bruce Lee and all other dlc characters are locked and it tells me to hit add on pack for 29.99 digital deluxe edition that I gave 98 bucks for I don’t think it’s working properly !! Muhammad Ali locked too and I can’t think of the other ones as well fix plz!

Message 4 of 152 (9,014 Views)

★ Guide

For me its welterweight bruce lee that is locked and i bought the deluxe edition. Hope this also gets looked at and fixed

Message 5 of 152 (8,962 Views)

Re: Did anybody else didn’t receive their pre order items on UFC5

★★★ Novice

Yes welterweight Bruce locked and never received points.  

Message 6 of 152 (8,951 Views)

Re: Did anybody else didn’t receive their pre order items on UFC5

★ Guide

I also didnt get my ufc points that and the welterweight bruce lee being locked

Message 7 of 152 (8,931 Views)

Re: All characters locked deluxe edition ufc 5 from launch…. PS5 version

★★★ Newbie
@shepp3087 Ya hopefully they fix it soon I was really looking forward to this and I’m kind of disappointed now because I can’t play with them
Message 8 of 152 (8,933 Views)

Re: Don’t have the alter ego’s

★★★ Newbie

Did this ever get resolved for you? I’m having the same issue on Xbox.

Message 9 of 152 (8,660 Views)

Missing Bruce lee in ufc 5

★★★ Newbie

I pre ordered the digital deluxe version of ufc 5 and welterweight Bruce lee is locked 

Message 10 of 152 (8,689 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help