Pre-order and DLC fighters locked

by CapTainKrisma

Original Post

Re: Don’t have the alter ego’s

★★★ Novice

Well like I was saying I have it unlocked on the main everything good. But I figured since I bought it I'd have it on my kids profile aswell . but now its like I bought the standard for him.

I just wanna know if its only the one account that it should be unlocked on or not

Message 21 of 152 (2,009 Views)

★★★ Novice

Haha yes same!!!    Get me every time.   For me it’s PlayStation but same thing.  Issue obviously on EA’s end.  

Message 22 of 152 (1,992 Views)

Re: UFC 5 EA Play trial issues

★★★ Newbie

Not trial I have purchased dulux edition of ufc 5 and I do not have access to Mike tyson or goat Jon jones

Message 23 of 152 (1,994 Views)

Re: Pre Order Bonus locked

★★★ Newbie
@CapTainKrisma I also got the same problem I deleted the game and installed it back then I had none of the deluxe edition extras
Message 24 of 152 (1,985 Views)

Re: If i own deluxe on one account preordered ...

★★★ Novice

How can I just open a case my question is very specific I can't seem to find a way to open a new case?

Message 25 of 152 (1,979 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In UFC 4 the fighters and dlc were downloads. Now they are consumables like in Fortnite and attached to a digital profile. Which is unfortunate because my son also doesn’t have access to the content via gameshare. Even more disappointment with this game. 

Message 26 of 152 (1,966 Views)

★ Guide

For me its only the welterweight bruce lee and I tried seeing if it would unlock by finishing career mode but no it didn't and remains locked. It should be unlocked if we bought the digital deluxe edition as it says it on the xbox store. And it's definitely an EA problem not an Xbox or Playstation issue. It's EA that needs to fix these things, its their game not a game owned by Xbox or Playstation so EA fix this mess.

Message 27 of 152 (1,966 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@patrickb1973 This 100%. But based off previous dealings with EA and their early access/preorder blunders. They usually don’t take ownership and sweep it under the rug.

That’s all I want is my Welterweight Bruce Lee. And I’m good.
Message 28 of 152 (1,943 Views)

Re: UFC 5 missing content

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem, I have received all the heavyweight icons and all Bruce lee versions apart from welterweight, but I am missing virtually all of the alter egos

Message 29 of 152 (1,917 Views)

Re: UFC 5 missing content

★★★ Newbie

Any updates on this? I still don’t have my DLC characters. 

Message 30 of 152 (1,830 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help