Re: Cannot save game - Error code 6

★ Novice

no still doesn't work

Message 131 of 139 (532 Views)

Liveries/Vinyls bug loss of progression imminent

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug Livery won't save and I lose progress.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add liveries to diffrent cars it's bound no pun intended to happen.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the error happens it says "Unable to save file. Your progression will not be stored. Please check support pages for more help. Error code: 9"
What do you expect to see? I expect a seamless experience, when I add a livery it should just load through with no problems of progression not being saved. In the past I've lost a few cars when this had happened.

Please fix this, in the past I have lost a few cars because of this I would not like it to happen again. All my most wanted replica cars do this for some reason and I'm scared to lose them tho I can get them back that would suck.

Message 132 of 139 (365 Views)

error code 6

★★★ Newbie

Product: Hız İhtiyacı: Sınırsız
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I purchased and downloaded Need for Speed ​​Unbound from Steam EA Play, but when I opened it, I encountered error code 6.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I looked for the solution in all forums but no results were found.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game does not go further than the login screen, it just says try again and give up, but nothing happens when you press them.
What do you expect to see? game

I purchased and downloaded Need for Speed ​​Unbound from Steam EA Play, but when I opened it, I encountered error code 6.v

Message 133 of 139 (547 Views)

Re: error code 6

Community Manager
Hi @toprrkk, What is the EA ID of the account your using with NFS Unbound?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 134 of 139 (481 Views)

Re: NFS Unbound Error Code 6 & Error Code 9: "Unable to save file"

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

First, I wanted to thank everyone for the continued reports on the issues you experience with Need For Speed Unbound. 

Sorry for any inconvenience you are facing, and thank you very much for your patience.

In order to help share reports with the game team, please be sure to provide the following information (if you haven’t already). 

• Platform (or client):
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag):
  • Are you getting an error message?
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip…
  • If on PC, please share a DxDiag file and an EA app Error ID Number

We have also seen a few replies in some larger threads from the community that contain additional information, sometimes about a separate issue. 

To keep track of all reports and ensure Answers HQ is clean and organized, share information on what you see in the correct thread. 

If there is not an existing thread feel free to create one!!!

Looking for an existing report?

Thanks and hope to catch you in free roam!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 135 of 139 (445 Views)

Re: PS5 NFS UNBOUND error code 9

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium Man becareful this well bring you back to when the game wasn't having the issue meaning you lose progress from where the error was happening not good advice imo
Message 136 of 139 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Ho!

No, error code 9 is still present on ps5 😢

Platform : PS5

ID: NFS-KILLER 

Message 137 of 139 (262 Views)

Champion
@NFS-KILLER30
You have too many cars and wraps, or a car where the wrap is causing this error.
Message 138 of 139 (228 Views)

Re: Liveries/Vinyls bug loss of progression imminent

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am now getting error code 6. Same livery problems

Message 139 of 139 (146 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help