NFS Unbound - Purchase Failed error when buying cars

by cde7644149837b91

Original Post

NFS Unbound - Purchase Failed error when buying cars

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug When i try to buy car "Purchase Failed" error appear.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy vehicle
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't buy any cars.
What do you expect to see? Fix the bug and able to buy cars.

It's in story mode week 3.

I can still buy Performance and body parts for the cars I had but only unable buying new cars.

Tried offline mode, reinstall the game in PS5 and it can't fix. Don't know if it's something about the game save.

I did some search and didn't seems there is garage limit and I tried selling some cars i got but same error.

Message 1 of 133 (5,195 Views)

Rif.: Purchase Failed error when buying cars

★★★ Newbie
@cde7644149837b91 Ciao, scusa se ti disturbo e scusa se ti scrivo in italiano ma é l'unica lingua che conosco haha. Ho anche io il tuo stesso problema in Need for Speed unbound su PS5. Sono alla quarta settimana, modalità storia, provo a comprare un auto (qualsiasi auto) ma mi dice acquisto fallito anche se i soldi li ho
Volevo chiederti se te sei riuscito a risolvere in qualche modo
Grazie e scusa ancora per il disturbo
Message 2 of 133 (5,118 Views)

★★★ Novice
@rizziluca9424 not yet, I just created a new account on PS5 and play the game with a new save(it is fine so far), hoping they will fix it in the future patch.
Message 3 of 133 (5,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cde7644149837b91
Hi! Did you o fix this error? I have too this problem, story mode week 3 and new account story mode week 4 Frown((
Message 4 of 133 (5,027 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SupraPupra2jz Sadly not. Not much I can do on the console just waiting the patch.
Message 5 of 133 (5,010 Views)

Purchase car failed error

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug When i try to buy car "Purchase Failed" error, wrap will be saved from at least 5 priests,to get money after the race i need to restart the game or need to buy a body/engine parts.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy vehicle. Save wrap after in library. After race go to garage and look at the money icon.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't buy any cars, can't save normal wraps and can't get money without restart game or buy something.
What do you expect to see? Fix the bugs, able to buy cars, normal save wraps and don't need restart game or buy something to get money.

Its all in story mode week 3( final race ) and week 4.

I can still buy rerformance and body parts for the cars but can't buy new cars.

Can't normal saved wraps  and  need restart game or buy something  to get money.

Please pay attention to these very important bugs and fix this.
Thank you.

Message 6 of 133 (4,587 Views)

Re: Purchase car failed error

★★★ Newbie

P.S.
Reinstalling the game didn't help.

Message 7 of 133 (4,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cde7644149837b91 Hi dude, i was fix this , i dont know what is it :DDD but your cars in story mode dubliccate in online garge, as I understand online garage can have maximum 130 cars, i was go to online garage and ell cars after i was go to story mode and voila i can buy cars, try it maybe you ca too fix this, this is biggest bug what i saw, but i can buy m3 gtr
it's just not available for purchase , i was complete store heat but cant buy car i dodnw saw m3 gtr, i was complete in story mode car delivery but can't buy car i didn't see m3 gtr in custom car buy
Message 8 of 133 (4,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SupraPupra2jz i cant but m3 gtr*
Message 9 of 133 (4,990 Views)

Re: Purchase car failed error

★★★ Newbie

I was fix this ,cars in story mode duplicate in online garage , after  online garage full cars  player cant buy car in story mode, need to sell cars in online garage and after this steps players can buy car in story, fix this funny but not very nice bug 

Message 10 of 133 (4,555 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help