Empire total war 2 Mod (Forums : PC Gaming : Empire total war 2 Mod) Post Reply
Thread Options
Nov 27 2022 Anchor

Can you still build city walls ?

Mar 6 2023 Anchor

Bonjour, je cherche le forum Empire Total war

Merci

Apr 30 2023 Anchor

Question, have you got the trade feature to work with ETW2 mod? I have sent my ships to the trade zone and they are not traveling to the trade area? Any ideas

Jun 16 2023 Anchor

Hallo all, guys I really need help as I'm struggleling with the installation of the mod since a couple of days.

I'm trying to install the ETWII_3.0, I run the installer and I let it go (checking if the directory is correct), then I install VDM Late ..

All okay and it tells me to run the game through the launcher on my desktop, the launcher point to a directory that doesn't exists, how can I fix this?

Nov 11 2023 Anchor

unit roster

Hi all,

I am wondering whether it is normal to see so many units that one can recruit (no matter the nation one plays)?

It just seems a bit hard to find and select a unit without having to scroll through them to find the one I want to recruit.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Apr 20 2024 Anchor

I like this game. It is wonderful. Overfill, I impress with it. I also found Bus Simulator... that's nice one too..

Edited by: johnmackiny1

Jul 2 2024 Anchor

Hallo habe für meinen Mac mini M1 den 4.0 Mod rundergeladen .Ach und habe auf Steam die Orginal Version . Wie muß ich die Datei in das spiel einfügen?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.