Re: Can’t login

by danisoff

Original Post

Can’t login

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue on ps5, downloaded bf1 and it didn’t worked, no codes go to my email, I have tried turn off the verification, still not work , Jesus seriously EA

Message 1 of 6 (276 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Darkaleexz To confirm are you being asked for a verification code, or what happens when you try to log in?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (273 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m trying to login and play bf4 on my ps5 and it’s asking for a verification code of my email, I have access to my ea account and email, I’m not receiving any code, but when I setup the email as verification method, I do receive the code, I just want to play a 10 years old game, that never had this problem before, please turn that off my account and let me enjoy my free day

Message 3 of 6 (270 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hello @Darkaleexz,

If you are having account related issues, you should contact EA support.

EA Help

Best regards,
danisoff

Message 4 of 6 (216 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Darkaleexz 

Have you also tried checking your Spam folder or any folder with a rule applied to it in case the email is being filtered out?

If not, then I would reach out to our support as @danisoff mentioned. 

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 6 (161 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This could also be a possibility that your messages are going to the spam folder @Darkaleexz. Thanks for the heads up @EA_Illium.

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 6 of 6 (146 Views)