project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Old 2023-12-15, 09:35  
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default Road to the Eastern Front Part I - Unleashing the Soviet War Machine

Part I - Unleashing the Soviet War Machine

Today we are excited to finally give you a peek at the Eastern Front expansion for our WW2 theatre of war. In the works since the WW2 mini-mod days, and after many years of hard work, we want to show you the progress on the creation of the Army of the Soviet Union for PR:BF2. In this article series called 'Road to the Eastern Front' we will focus on different aspects of the upcoming update. In this first part, we want to show some of the new vehicles that this update will introduce, such as the German Panther tank, multiple versions of the T-34, and new aircraft.

But before you read any further, we want to mention that thanks to your votes we managed to get into the top 100 most voted of the ModDB Mod of the Year Awards! Project Reality has made it into the second phase and it needs your help so we can end up at the top of the competition (in the general and Battlefield 2 categories)!

ModDB - 2023 Mod of the Year Awards entered Second Phase

On our new Instagram page and other social channels you will see that we are promoting the ModDB - 2023 Mod of the Year Awards. Every year, ModDB holds a competition to get the best mods of the year highlighted. We have already won this competition in the past but are always happy to see how high we can place each year. This year, we have already entered the top 100 mods in the first phase, and now we are asking you to vote for Project Reality again in the Second Phase of the competition. Thank you for your vote and continued support this year. We already are looking forward to what we can do in 2024.

Support Project Reality!

The Project Reality Team develops this modification completely free of charge for its community to download and play. If you would like to show your support, please consider donating to our team. These funds go directly toward website expenses, including bandwidth, hosting, domain registration, and maintenance. We never use donation funds to directly pay team members.

For more information, please feel free to join us on our public forums to discuss this and other news. Also, be sure to connect to Project Reality through social media to stay informed and receive up-to-the-minute updates, the occasional leaked bit of information, and more! See you on the battlefield!

- The Project Reality Team
Last edited by Mineral; 2023-12-15 at 10:06..
Old 2023-12-15, 10:09  
Supporting Member
Default Re: Road to the Eastern Front Part I - Unleashing the Soviet War Machine

Sweet! Can't wait

Old 2023-12-15, 10:52  
Default Re: Road to the Eastern Front Part I - Unleashing the Soviet War Machine

Finally, can't wait to play this
Old 2023-12-15, 14:23  

"the Army of the Soviet Union for PR:BF2" Reskins for soviet army and Russians in grozny? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TdOEu5DOVQ
Old 2023-12-15, 17:26  

woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
Old 2023-12-15, 17:34  
PR Server License Administrator

As a wise man would say: Finally.
Old 2023-12-15, 17:36  

It's definitely a hype, best thing we got so far, for the last month of this year.
Old 2023-12-15, 17:55  

Marvellous! I wonder if we will get antitank riffles.
Old 2023-12-15, 20:44  

been waiting for years, looks sick keep up the good work
Old 2023-12-16, 07:53  

good work, it's a hype in another level

Tags
moddb, release, russia, screenshots, soviet, union, ww2