All GTA 5 Cheats & Codes for PlayStation, Xbox & PC

BOOMbot

Staff member
May 21, 2023
GTA 5 cheats are used to activate special abilities and features in Grand Theft Auto 5. You can unlock invincibility and all the weapons, spawn different vehicles, lower or raise your wanted level, and give yourself many other power-ups.

Using GTA 5 cheats is easy. On PlayStation and Xbox you enter in cheat codes using your controller, or by dialling certain numbers on the in-game cellphone. On PC, you can either use the cellphone method, or type the codes into the game's console.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so I thought I would ask this here. I don't play on PS so I don't know the issue but my younger bro tries to get cheats going and says if he does one cheat, he can't do another. Don't they stack? At least for the most part? I never had an issue like this.

Okay so I thought I would ask this here. I don't play on PS so I don't know the issue but my younger bro tries to get cheats going and says if he does one cheat, he can't do another. Don't they stack? At least for the most part? I never had an issue like this.
Some cheats get canceled out by others but a lot of them stack and you can have most of them going at the same time. Just consider which are being used. GTA SA had better cheats for this kind of stuff and allowed for more variety. Like one example is giving everyone a gun and putting chaos mode on.

I don't know if anyone knows this here but in terms of stacking the same cheat, which ones can you do over and over again to increase or decrease the result? An example of one I know of is the slow-down aim cheat. You can stack this 4 times.

I don't know if anyone knows this here but in terms of stacking the same cheat, which ones can you do over and over again to increase or decrease the result? An example of one I know of is the slow-down aim cheat. You can stack this 4 times.
Anything that alters speed and distance I believe. I don't mess around with cheats all that often.

On a side note. I was trying to make it so you can disable the cops but the cheat doesn't seem to last or be permanent. I was just trying to mess with some different explosives but I wanted to make it so I wouldn't get a wanted level. I can only lower it but not actually "suspend" it. Am I overlooking the cheat or something?

There isn't a cheat to disable the cops. Just to remove wanted levels. And even if you keep doing it, it just ends up building back up which is annoying. Isn't there a "God mode" to prevent damage though?

Drunk mode with fast speeds always gives me a laugh. I don't think you can notice it as much in swimming but it is still a lot of fun when you want to just screw around with the cheats.

Is there a code for making it so cars can fly? I know the one variation of the car can fly. I can't remember what it is called but I mean standard cars and bikes that otherwise can't. Anything like this?

There isn't a cheat to disable the cops. Just to remove wanted levels. And even if you keep doing it, it just ends up building back up which is annoying. Isn't there a "God mode" to prevent damage though?
(1-999-PAIN-KILLER), you basically can do whatever you want and not take damage but it only lasts 5 minutes.

The supposed "god move" always felt weak to me. Putting it on a timer like that. It should be something you turn on and off like all other games that allow for such a cheat. Maybe they will change this for GTA 6.

I think we got some good ones but compared to other GTA titles, the cheat list just felt underwhelming overall. Or is that just me? Like for real, I played around with cheats in past games and has way more fun with it.

I think we got some good ones but compared to other GTA titles, the cheat list just felt underwhelming overall. Or is that just me? Like for real, I played around with cheats in past games and has way more fun with it.
It isn't just you. There were a lot of cheats that should have been included. A lot of people speculated that they were originally part of the game but had a high chance of breaking/crashing the game so they removed them.

Is there a way to spawn the alien ship? The one that you can interact with online? I am not seeing it anywhere but I might have overlooked it.

So I have to ask... When you dial " 199946844557 " into your phone, does it actually trigger a cheat code for getting money? I saw it a few times floating around online but when I did try it, nothing seemed to happen for me. You are meant to get a lot of money.

So I have to ask... When you dial " 199946844557 " into your phone, does it actually trigger a cheat code for getting money? I saw it a few times floating around online but when I did try it, nothing seemed to happen for me. You are meant to get a lot of money.
Supposedly, if you complete the story, you get a large sum of money. I never completed the game so never bothered with the cheat. If you didn't finish the game, it wouldn't work.

What does the cheat Skyfall do exactly? I might be overlooking descriptions of them but I am not seeing anything about it. Most seem self explanatory but I am not sure what this one is.

Back