It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For PC/PCVR/Mac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN1TQm942_U

and

Meta Quest 2 & 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap6fnRLXk20
Post edited June 03, 2024 by Stone_Hardgod
Will the GOG version also be VR-playable, or will this be only for the Steam version?
dkmxcbu: Will the GOG version also be VR-playable, or will this be only for the Steam version?
So long as your system meets the game's minimum system requirements for VR and the headset you wish to use is supported (those details are coming soon), then yes, the GOG version should. It's the same as the Steam one.
Post edited June 04, 2024 by Stone_Hardgod
Darn - I thought I might have to upgrade, but the minimum spec PC is way beyond where I'm wanting to go.
I don't want a big noisy PC with flashing lights and all that malarky.
I was hoping for some upgrades to fix some of the existing game, but the features in this new one just push the tech requirements too far for me.
Cyan's requirements are always missing stuff. I'm sure here again they're inflating them for the best VR experience. There's someone on Steam who played the demo using 3GB GPU memory. I'm sure too its probably going to be that you can probably run this game on 8GB of RAM and maybe even 4GB. For 2D. Although, I didn't test it so this is all an estimated guess. They could have something that limits the hardware and won't know until after release.

You should seriously try the demo on Steam as long as its there to see how it runs instead of just thinking it won't.

If you don't want to use Steam or the demo isn't there then you may be able to find someone testing it on a closely spec'd computer sometime after its release as long as it can run or other info on it to find out. Its probably going to happen that someone else will try.
Post edited June 25, 2024 by echoVolume
I played the demo available on Steam, and it ran great. I have Windows 10, Intel i5-8400 4 cores @ 2.8GHz, NVIDIA 1660 Super 6GB, 16GB RAM, Solid State Drive (SSD). I played with everything on High at 1920x1200 resolution and had steady 60FPS. Epic didn't look any better than High on my monitor. I assume Epic is for 4K and VR.
Post edited June 25, 2024 by craig_s_russell
prowlazzz: I don't want a big noisy PC with flashing lights and all that malarky.
A powerful PC doesn't have to be big and noisy and have lights. Take a look at Optimum Tech YT channel, he does a lot of SFF builds that are powerful, clean and quiet.
SO happy this came out. Been a fan 2 decades.
Will the GOG version get achievements? There are achievements on Steam, but I don't see them in GOG Galaxy where I own the game.

EDIT. It's very easy to import achievements to the GOG version, if they are present on Steam, doesn't require updating the game:
https://docs.gog.com/sdk-steam-import/
Post edited June 26, 2024 by Kondiq
Kondiq: Will the GOG version get achievements? There are achievements on Steam, but I don't see them in GOG Galaxy where I own the game.

EDIT. It's very easy to import achievements to the GOG version, if they are present on Steam, doesn't require updating the game:
GOG achievements on on our wishlist to get enabled in future, but they are not currently supported.
Kondiq: Will the GOG version get achievements? There are achievements on Steam, but I don't see them in GOG Galaxy where I own the game.

Stone_Hardgod: GOG achievements on on our wishlist to get enabled in future, but they are not currently supported.
Okay, I'll update my review (only possible through support, unfortunately) when you add the achievements.

I only tested the game a little bit, and shadows are broken in VR - it looks like they work correctly only for certain FOV, and when you move your head in a way, that the shadow is on the side of your view, it turns into black rectangle, which is very distracting.

I'll wait with actual playthrough until you add achievements. Maybe some other issues will be fixed by then too.
It's been over 3 weeks, any progress?

GOG uses Steam SDK triggers for GOG achievements, so importing Steam achievements is literally automatic process through the GOG website to add achievements to the store page, so the GOG Galaxy client can unlock them on the website/profile.
prowlazzz: Darn - I thought I might have to upgrade, but the minimum spec PC is way beyond where I'm wanting to go.
I don't want a big noisy PC with flashing lights and all that malarky.
I was hoping for some upgrades to fix some of the existing game, but the features in this new one just push the tech requirements too far for me.
You have a weird take on computers. You sound like a 60 year old in 2002.