Metro: Last Light Redux

Metro: Last Light Redux

View Stats:
No heals to loot before the bear
nice. sure ill make do with the sliver of health i have
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
huh? I just managed to not lose single health point on first try on hardest difficulty against the bear

place a tripmine, then one headshot with Preved (antitank rifle) should put him in harmed state, then give him a few rounds of whatever other weapon you have on yourself.
There's revolver shotgun lying at one of the 3 fallen stalker loot positions in that arena.

If you, somehow, dont have stacked claymores by this point, molotovs should do some damage or well timed pipebombs, even knives to the head.

Also, those dogs left behind will only attack you, if you get close after battle

You got this, I believe in you
still doesn't change that you first have the pavel fight that can drain quiet some medkits and then the bear right after with 1 medkit in the pavel arena and nothing in between the two
Similar situation was with outsides, shrimp boss and then right into rhyno boss, but I was down to throwing knives with that one while going out full ammo from Bear

Might have been luck on my side - as I said, I played Pistol+Antitank, when entering Pavel I grabbed VSV from the ground and at Bear fight I grabbed shotgun

but if I remember well, on the path from Pavel to Bear, almost no enemies attack you and you find many spots with ammo

but well, that's sort of the game, sometimes you have to reload the mission - I had to redo the whole outside because I didn't have enough filter time at boss
Originally posted by Bootylicious Latina:
Similar situation was with outsides, shrimp boss and then right into rhyno boss, but I was down to throwing knives with that one while going out full ammo from Bear

Might have been luck on my side - as I said, I played Pistol+Antitank, when entering Pavel I grabbed VSV from the ground and at Bear fight I grabbed shotgun

but if I remember well, on the path from Pavel to Bear, almost no enemies attack you and you find many spots with ammo

but well, that's sort of the game, sometimes you have to reload the mission - I had to redo the whole outside because I didn't have enough filter time at boss
one of the biggest problems is pavel himself can take 2-3 medkits to get him down on the highes diff because he still gets shots of even when you instantly shoot him when he pecks around the corner....
that's true, tried preaiming with Preved, yet managed to not take damage 1/3 cases at best. Considering flynch, rifles arent good for this.
Also tried pipebombs, but those were no good either.
You can somewhat deal with this by preaiming, popping like 3 shots and covering, it will take a bit longer but you will take less damage overall
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50