Metro: Last Light Redux

Metro: Last Light Redux

View Stats:
Why is Metro franchise so buggy and with issues?
Not sure what is happening, I don't even see my achievements popping.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Did you try to play the game and "achieve" something?
Orion Apr 30 @ 9:28am 
My moron self clicked on 'redux', instead of 'completed edition', (that is where I got my two achievements from). But when I played 'redux', and was at the starting part of mowing down the mutant communists? they grant me a sniper to take down the enemy snipers but it just gets stuck there. When I played I believe it was Metro Exodus, the frames dropped hard and was an average 5-15 fps.
Sounds like your computer is trash
Orion May 5 @ 3:02pm 
It's decent, but all issues have been fixed (besides overheating, since it's a laptop).
Saxon709 May 11 @ 1:15pm 
I've played all 3 Metro games and haven't had any issues with bugs or performance.
avikjr10 May 13 @ 9:49pm 
i have rtx 3050 still getting this problem
played all 3 and except for minor graphics glitch in last light have not faced any issue
Originally posted by avikjr10:
i have rtx 3050 still getting this problem

thats not a real GPU, its something people use to test computers with, i have like that too
I all so have played all Metro games , but lost 2 hard drives not only slow F.R. keys stop working
so from now on anything with REDUX wont get near my computer
Hello, (Garden) has anyone experience the bear not going through the bushes. She dies and being eaten. I can't go to the next step.
Wehzy Jun 24 @ 4:45am 
Originally posted by greenwoodmb:
I all so have played all Metro games , but lost 2 hard drives not only slow F.R. keys stop working
so from now on anything with REDUX wont get near my computer

Im pretty sure metro didn't destroy your hard drives.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50