Terra Invicta

Terra Invicta

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Hooded Horse  [developer] Sep 24, 2022 @ 5:56pm
Quick Start Guide on Terra Invicta wiki
Hi everyone! If you'd like help getting started in Terra Invicta, there's a quick start guide up on the Terra Invicta wiki: https://hoodedhorse.com/wiki/Terra_Invicta/Beginner%27s_Guide

Or here as a guide on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2868133466
Last edited by Hooded Horse; Sep 26, 2022 @ 2:48pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Bernie Sep 25, 2022 @ 12:15am 
When I try to go to the wiki I get:
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to hoodedhorse.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
Junky Eyeballs Sep 25, 2022 @ 8:51am 
Originally posted by Bernie:
When I try to go to the wiki I get:
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to hoodedhorse.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
Try another browser? It works over here on Chrome...
Bernie Sep 25, 2022 @ 12:42pm 
Thanks, I tried using the edge, Brave and Firefox browsers and get the same error. I tried it on 2 different computers and get the same error.
Last edited by Bernie; Sep 25, 2022 @ 12:45pm
Hooded Horse  [developer] Sep 25, 2022 @ 5:46pm 
Thanks, I tried using the edge, Brave and Firefox browsers and get the same error. I tried it on 2 different computers and get the same error.

Oh that's odd. Can you load the main website, hoodedhorse.com ?
Bernie Sep 25, 2022 @ 9:06pm 
It appears Malwarebytes does not like some programming on your web site. I put in to allow the connection and now it is working.
Hooded Horse  [developer] Sep 26, 2022 @ 12:02am 
Oh wow, we'll look into that, thank you
thomas-75 Sep 26, 2022 @ 2:47am 
can you plz realease the price too haha
Chairman Meow Sep 26, 2022 @ 7:04am 
Originally posted by Hooded Horse:
Oh wow, we'll look into that, thank you
So, this may or may not be why Malwarebytes doesn't like your site, but you're sharing resolution on a multidomain host IP with a few dozen malicious domains. Most of them are phishing, so not that big of a deal, but there's a few that are hosting malware and C2 for things like botnets or cobalt strike. You should probably change service providers, in my opinion.

Places like NameSilo, NameCheap, and OVH are really popular domain registrars for cybercriminals as well, as a heads up. This won't solve your malicous co-hosting issue, for that you'd need to move hosting services either away from VeeroTech Systems or use this as leverage for them to put you in a safer IP space. You can claim that they're affecting your business reputation and brand image...but it looks more like this is the publisher's problem (Hooded Horse vs. Pavonis) to deal with as they're the top-level domain.
Bernie Sep 26, 2022 @ 12:20pm 
Wow I am on Spectrum which is part of Charter Communications, Inc, where I live there is only 2 choices for internet, either Spectrum or Frontier if we want high speed at all.
Cordell Sep 26, 2022 @ 12:41pm 

I get the same issue. Says it's compromised with Malwarebytes.

Can you please post the guide under Steam guides perhaps?
Last edited by Cordell; Sep 26, 2022 @ 12:42pm
Hooded Horse  [developer] Sep 26, 2022 @ 1:05pm 
We're working on getting it up as a guide.

In the meantime, I can assure you there is no malware on our website, so you can use the website safely. It's very much a false positive.
Snow  [developer] Sep 26, 2022 @ 1:50pm 
Originally posted by Cordell:

I get the same issue. Says it's compromised with Malwarebytes.

Can you please post the guide under Steam guides perhaps?

Hi Cordell, the Steam guides are up and can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2868133466
Cordell Sep 26, 2022 @ 2:16pm 
Well now you've done it, purchased! Thank you!
whitescarf Oct 10, 2022 @ 12:42pm 
Have been playing. Request for the start. It would be nice to be able to select your initial two councilors. It would be even better to be able to completely customize them!
Yxklyx Oct 24, 2022 @ 10:47am 
The guide is nice but it lacks a general overview of what the game is about, what you are striving for, your ultimate goal and why doing everything in the guide leads to completing that goal. I can't see the forest for the trees.
Last edited by Yxklyx; Oct 24, 2022 @ 10:48am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50